Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Miuccia

Miuccia

China

Maybe someday  Mahoo (the police ,i don't know whether i write his name right, whatever) will turn to Michael side and fight against the goverment . I always have this kind of feeling . Actually, he's really smart , no less than Michael . If he and Michael work together , they will be super strong .

07:00 PM Feb 14 2007 |

qonly4cq

qonly4cq

China

will everyone die except michael and linc in the end?

anyway,i love this video and i'm always waiting for its next ep.

good luck!and i don't want any stop of this video.no matter Christmas or matches.

09:56 AM Feb 15 2007 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

i quite agree with you~!

07:12 AM Feb 17 2007 |

noisy_boy

noisy_boy

Yemen

thaks my friend about this things

it is very good video

09:10 AM Feb 19 2007 |

legolas_

legolas_

Croatia

Prison Break is the best series I ever seen. The first season is better then second. 

10:33 PM Feb 20 2007 |

zaravill

Mexico

i think prision break is better than lost

07:45 PM Feb 23 2007 |

carelesswhisper

Saudi Arabia

I'm still watching season 1. Oh my God it is something i can't hold my breath.

and What is this Michael scolfild. His eyes are irresistable. I like his relationship with his brother. But i really hate that T bag. Can't wait to see what will happen?

07:17 PM Mar 04 2007 |

Miuccia

Miuccia

China

After watching the episode 18 of season 2 , I  turned to think that T-bag was a good guy , especially moved by his releasing his deep-loved woman and her daughter and son . He is not so bad . And I found that all of the escaped criminals just broke the prison for their loving ones ,without intent of hurting other people . It's so hard to define whether they are doing wrong or right .

01:41 PM Mar 05 2007 |

Eb0315

China

prison break is very amaing!

very different from the TVshow in china

my friends and i are crazy on it

05:01 AM Mar 18 2007 |

Eb0315

China

as far as i know ,prison break will end on april 8th, at the episode of 22 ,season 2

and it will play the season 3 ,saying michael will bring to the prion of again

05:05 AM Mar 18 2007 |