Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryers

Ryers

China

01:03 PM Sep 25 2006 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

hey,i wanna know the final reasult about episode 2!anybody can tell me ?

02:51 PM Oct 02 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

me too, but i searched online, but only 6 episodes are released, in the states, it came to show from aug…seems we have to wait for pretty a while to get to see the next episodes…what a drag!

10:44 PM Oct 02 2006 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

What a shame!,Tweener has died,just 19 years old!Pity!

04:09 AM Oct 14 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

sorry in my country its only season 1…what about the second season???

01:55 PM Oct 15 2006 |

henrylee0727

China

yes!in fact i think thier brother realationship is great. i have seen the first part of prison break.i know the second part have already show to us and i don't know if the role can break away from polize.and i realy want to know what is going on at last after they run out

03:00 PM Oct 20 2006 |

Gray

China

a talent guy Michael.

They can escape FOX RIVER not by luck but Michael's invulnerable plan.

I am always waiting for the next serie. unexpect things

05:21 AM Oct 24 2006 |

neogate

neogate

Czech Republic

Hi all, i am watching second season now and it is still very good show. What do you think about T-Bag, he have to have incredible threshold of pain.

07:32 PM Nov 16 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

This character is kinda complicated, to be honest. He committed a murder before he was sent to Fox River, later he met the lady, sorry I forgot her name.  The atmosphere of the family, and the small daughter, the love from the woman, once gave him a hope of a new life, and he expected to turn over a new leaf.  It was gone when the woman got to know that he was a murderer and called the police.  So this made him more desperate, and he has become a totally evil one….a poor evil, extremely dangerous… yes, he suffered alot too, compared to other characters…on episode 11, season 2, he was cuffed to the heating pipe, he cut off his wrist just before the cops stepped into the room. what kind of ending with him? I can not wait to see it…

10:00 AM Nov 17 2006 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

the real kiss Sarah and Michael

07:13 AM Feb 07 2007 |