Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who.....???

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

is it possible to cry because of someone??who is this one?

who deserves your tears?and you will never regret coz u cried because of him??

is it true that the one who makes u cry, is the same one who can wipe away ur tears??

08:26 PM Jun 12 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

should i make an example?

im thinking about the movie i have just watched, it s named ” Somthing the lord made”. It is based on true story about two men, one is a white American expert in medical and the remain is an African- american without a college degree with handds spendidly adept with surgery. They both have been researching together on the new cure for an uncured diease named Blue baby at that time. And seem they got both lots of challenges and sucesses with it and with the African- american man Thomas’ hard working n job loving. When the whole social knows about their achievements, due to defiance of customs at the time about black men, Thomas is excluded. The moment he is standing aside for reporter, photographer, lover…some tears shed down ( audience’s tears ) seem someone feels sth for that Thomas.

Ok so now tell me, who did make audience cried? is it Thomas’s fault or careless ppl’s fault, or just audience’s brain was too sensiteve to feel sth a bit similar to what Thomas was feeling n felt sorry?

05:44 PM Jun 14 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

hahahhahahahhahaha…Thomas made them cry…Lo0o0o0oL

05:51 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

ok as a girl who always consider revenge as a pleasure how u will punish him this time?

” Revenge is a weak pleasure of a little narrow mind” someone said that

05:55 PM Jun 14 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

ammm….i will destroy his life….in many ways as i guess..

i believe in taking revenge coz i will make this person feel the pain i felt before…

06:01 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

i wont see this guy anymore, i wont watch his life anymore, i stop watching movie from the moment he made me cry. will u say that ?

06:02 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

how to make a man inside TV get hurted? will u bit the tv?

06:04 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

now i believe, revenge only hurt u more n long ( due to broken TV )

goodnight, btw, too late

06:05 PM Jun 14 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

ahahhahah..nooooooooo i will shut it down..lo0o0ol…

good night friend…happy dreams

06:12 PM Jun 14 2011 |