Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who.....???

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

is it possible to cry because of someone??who is this one?

who deserves your tears?and you will never regret coz u cried because of him??

is it true that the one who makes u cry, is the same one who can wipe away ur tears??

08:26 PM Jun 12 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shymaa

Shymaa

but always u cry because of someone who caused u something…so the direct reason is WHO….who is the reason for WHY!!!!!!!

who is the basic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cancerh…why r u crying?coz of my friend….what did he do?he hurted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so the basic is WHO then reasons start….

12:00 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

with the aspect above, they, the ones u called WHO, maybe even dont know ur existance , they are the show n u are the watch, they did make nothing intentially or unintentially but their situations, they cause nothing but u, just u did sth to urseft, to make u cry, so again, no WHO here

12:11 PM Jun 14 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

how it comes??i did sth to myself??noooo, i will neveer cry coz of myself…tothers make me cry…

i wanna ask u: when u cry , why do u cry?coz u made sth to urself?????or someone made u cry coz of sth??

12:21 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

when u said someone makes u cry, it is kind of they somehow have responsibility for that crying, but here what i meant is about the effection of their’s case is enough to make u feel like u are in and then u feel like ppl who really concern into that case directly impact you then for a moment u feel like u are a victim while u are not, that we call Sympathy. so now did those ppl make u cry or just u with ur mind’s working make u feel torn?

12:30 PM Jun 14 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

i am still believe my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!foreverything there is a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03:40 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

as a result has reason so yeah there is reason but that reason hasn’t to be WHO, then no need to talk about WHO DERSERS anymore

look at ur post, u just care about sth called him, ok just someone has disappointed u andi just tried to show u that, besides “him”, we have “it”, or “ourselves”

05:18 PM Jun 14 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

ammm…okaaaaaaaaaaaay

i will never give up coz i know my opinion!!!!!!

i know that i focuse on WHO coz our life is a communication between maaaaaaaany WHOs…..who makes u cry coz something that u call IT

05:21 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

i dont say ur opnion is wrong to u or wrong to me, i just said, tears not be made only by someone who u love hurts u <—-as u guys said

05:26 PM Jun 14 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

um i think u have no ability to understand my words or i have no ability to make u understand a simple truth

05:28 PM Jun 14 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

yes i knowwwwwwwwwww that, but our tears caused by someone, sister, friend, lover, teacher, brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05:29 PM Jun 14 2011 |