基本英語、英語のスラング、ビジネス英語、英語の発音などの ESL トピックで、すべての英語レッスンを検索してください！
日常生活 - 月曜日
Nothing is better than a classic dance party! It’s fun to get together with friends and remember the killer...
日常生活 - 金曜日
You may know the famous cats of the internet, such as Grumpy Cat, Hamilton the Hipster Cat, and even Lil Bu...
スラング - 木曜日
日常生活 - 水曜日
One of the most difficult things to do is to ask your boss for a raise. However, this is an important abili...
Use these tags to search for English lessons on topics you enjoy! The bigger the word, the more English lessons it's connected to.
スラング - 月曜日
映画 - 金曜日
What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? Have you jumped out of an airplane? Or gone to Spain a...
映画 - 木曜日
A good date movie is hard to find. You want something that’s romantic but not too sappy, with enough ...
盗聴 - 水曜日
What’s important to you may not be important to everyone. Your favorite soccer team could be playing ...
映画 - 火曜日
People who have been friends for a long time have a lot of shared memories, and sometimes, they have shared...
All Lesson Themes
Learn English Grammar and find lessons using each grammar point.
There you are, in the hours between lunch and dinner, and it happens. You want a snack! There’s not n...
It used to be that no outfit was complete without a hat. From men’s bowlers to women’s bonnets ...
There’s nothing like freshly baked cookies to sweeten up your day and make your whole house smell del...
All English Grammar
- Simple Past Tense
- Modal Verbs
- Second Conditional
- Contractions and Abbreviations
- Zero Conditional
- Past Progressive Tense
- Count and Noncount Nouns
- Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Progressive
- First Conditional
- Verbs with "-ing"
- Gerunds vs. Infinitives
- Simple Future Tense
- Used to Do vs Be Used to
- Present Progressive Tense
The TOEFL® test
英語レッスンを作成して Ebaby! メンバーと共有しよう！ あなたのオンライン ESL レッスンは、英語のスラング、ビジネス英語、基礎英語、英語の発音など、あらゆるトピックに焦点を合わせることができます。 レッスンをより多く共有することにより、メンバーの英語学習や英語の練習に、より役立つことができます。
when some one wants to explain about the knoWledge of someone about somthing that is too little would use this: "(someone) + dont(doesnt) know , a...
In a few sentences both means (( such as)) But (( such )) Comes before noun or adjective nouns. example :she &...
The correct answer is "3." "Who's" is short for "Who is.""Whose" is used to describe items that belong to someone.According to the questio...
Baseball is traditionally known as America's national pastime. It is part of the American spirit. Even the President gets involved and is asked...
Direction : ask and answer about your question. Example : John : are you going to eat dinner at home tonight...
Recent Lessons Activity
- SHAMIM1990 and 22 other people commented on the lesson Grant Hill - Heart
- SHAMIM1990 and 13 other people commented on the lesson Girl Talk - Sample
- SHAMIM1990 and 16 other people commented on the lesson Come From Behind - Kosuke Kimura of the Colorado Rapids
- SHAMIM1990 and 30 other people commented on the lesson Steve Nash - Dime
- SHAMIM1990 and 22 other people commented on the lesson Girl Talk - Out of the Blue
- SHAMIM1990 and 20 other people commented on the lesson Karina LeBlanc - Save
- SHAMIM1990 and 32 other people commented on the lesson TV On The Radio's Jaleel Bunton - Will Do
- SHAMIM1990 and 16 other people commented on the lesson Crossroads - Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
- SHAMIM1990 and 15 other people commented on the lesson Against the Grain - Greg Graffin of Bad Religion
- SHAMIM1990 and 41 other people commented on the lesson Ali Krieger - Sink or Swim