Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

DONT BUY AND USE JEWS PRODUCTS FOR SUPPORTING PALESTIAN BROTHERS

jAdE

jAdE

Turkey

THE MORE U SPEND UR MONEY FOR  JEWS PRODUCTS , THE MORE JEWS GET GUNS TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE

PLS LETS STOP THAT  AND CHECK  JEWS PRODUCTS

COMPANIES TO BOYCOTT
MARLOBORO, CAMEL, LM , VICEROY

* AOL Time Warner

Time Life magazine, CNN, ICQ

* Apax Partners
      Jonny Rockets, Sunglass Hut.

* Arsenal Football Club

*COCO-COLA
      Fruitopia, Fanta, 7UP Kia Orange, Lilt, Sprite,TURKUAZ Sunkist..

* Caterpillar

* DANONE
      HP foods, Evian, Volvic, Jacob,NESCAFFEE

* Delta Galil
      Hema, Barbie, Carrefour, Auchan, Tchibo, Victoria's Secret, GAP, Banana Republic, Structure, J-Crew, JC Penny, Pryca, Lindex, DIM, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Playtex, cK, Hugo Boss, M&S

* DISNEY

* Emblaze

ORKIDPRIMA, COLGATE, IPANA, GILLETTE

* Estée Lauder
      Aramis, Clinique, DKNY, Prescriptives, Origins, MAC, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Jane, Donna Karan, Aveda, Stila, Jo Malone, Bumble & Bumble, Kate Spade

* Home Depot
      Villager's Hardware, Georgia Lighting, Apex Supply, EXPO Design Centres

* IBM

* Intel

* Johnson & Johnson

* Kimberly-Clark
      Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Andrex

* Lewis Trust Group
      River Island, Isrotel hotels, Britannia Pacific

* The Limited Inc
      Express stores, Lerner New York, Structure, New York & Company, Mast Industries, Intimate Brands, Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, White Barn Candle Company, Henri Bendel

* L'Oreal
      Giorgio Armani, Redken 5th Avenue, Lancome Paris, Vichy, Cacharel, La Roche-Posay, Garnier, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Maybelline, Ralph Lauren, Carson

* Marks & Spencer
      M&S, St.Michaels

* McDonald's

* Motorola

* Nestle
      Nescafé, Perrier, Vittel, Pure Life, Carnation, Libby's, Milkmaid, Nesquik, Maggi, Buitoni, Cross & Blackwell, KitKat, Milkybar, Quality Street, Smarties, After Eight, Aero, Polo, Lion, Felix cat food, L'Oréal

* News Corporation
      TV: Fox, Sky, Star, Phoenix, Granada, CNBC. UK newspapers: Standard Newspaper, News of the World, The Sun, The Times. Australian Newspapers: The Telegraph , Gold Coast Bulletin, Herald Sun, Independent, Sunday Mail. US newspapers: New York Post. Publishers: Harper Collins Ragan, Zondervan, National Geographical. Nursery World, Rawkus, NDS, Mushroom Records, ChinaByte.com, Festival Records

* Nokia

* Revlon
      New World Entertainment, Forbes

* Sara Lee
      Hanes, Playtex, Champion, Leggs, Douwe Egberts, Bryan, DIM, Ambi Pur, Bali, Superior Coffee, Just My Size, Kiwi, Maison Cafe, Nur die, Pilao, Lovable, Outer Banks, Wonderbra, Sanex, Pickwick, Gossard, Body Mist, Brylcreem, Aqua Velva, Radox

* Siemens

* Selfridges

* Starbucks
      Seattle Coffee, Pasqua, Hear Music, Tazo

* Timberland

LETS ADD MUCH MORE !!!!

05:48 PM Jan 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

return of paulo

Brazil

wow i have never thought about that!there r so many jews companies!!!

12:07 AM Jan 06 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The list is crap anyway, 'Jews' do not own all these companies. Not that it should matter anyway.

It seems that enough people on here think Jews collect the earnings from these companies and then send all their earnings to Israel in some massive conspiracy.

12:11 AM Jan 06 2009 |

narges

narges

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

dear JaDE:

i think u said very good information about companies all over the world! thx!

i think the jews r not bad people! i think israelian people and all of their attachments r bad! they make these companies and advertize in a best way and attract u, u buy it and do`nt know ur money is using in army targets by israel!

i think if we do`nt use and buy these products do`nt special happen(we can buy other products in the world! we do`nt have any company???!!!!) : just reserves of israel come down and killing tall off!

AND THE PEACE COME BACK TO OUR WORLDSmile

01:03 AM Jan 06 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

I see fabs is showing how sick in the head he is again! you think about those screaming children with a hole in the back while you sip your coke – some would say hope it chokes you but I wouldn't dream of it! Enjoy!

Hey we ain't going anywhere fabs … people are turning against Israel in their droves….75000 in London saturday and there will be more this saturday….

01:09 AM Jan 06 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Yes sick. I'm glad you used the same outrage to denounce this racist thread.

It's the same bunch of people that protest everything else. The extreme left, and every Muslim and Arab living in London. Funny that not as many people protested the 7/7 bombings, but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

I was there over the weekend, I know what I'm talking about.

01:50 AM Jan 06 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Go hysterical all you want.

The Coca Cola company isn't owned by Israel, nor is it owned by members of the 'International Jewish Conspiracy'.

01:56 AM Jan 06 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

did I see IBM?

IBM was founded by a jewish german , Immigrant in US. that's it there is no connection to any jew now. It is a public company, which even I hold some shares. I also worked there for over a year. Actually they donated 1 million dollars to red crescent last year

how crazy…  Do you even know the role played by IBM during the holocaust?

http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/home.php

And have you realised that this site could be hosted on a IBM machine or IBM axis OS?

Also, would you have boycotted from using windows if Bill gates was a jew?

05:59 AM Jan 06 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

So… Even a dumb knows that now a days almost all large companies are owned by public (PLC.). They are owned by shareholders and whatever profit the company earns is distributed among the shareholders. I have checked some people who hold a major chunk of Nokia’s shares. There is either nothing to be found on their religions or they are christians. Secondly I scourged the web but found no clue about the religion of Olli Pekka. And thirdly even if some share holders are jew (in all probability, there will be) then how can you conclude that they fund Israel and its bloody game. One might call to abandon products from Israel just like muslims abandoned Danish products after that controversial cartoon in a Danish newspaper. But calling to abandon products from a community is a sheer improbability. Will you please give me some links from which you drew the conclusion that these companies are Jew owned? And another thing I have to say. You are asking us to abandon Jew products. But you perfectly know Israel has on power unless it has support from America. Why dont you tell us to abandon Christian companies as well. And yes, when America attacked Iraq and Afganistan more muslims were killed as compared to Gaza. So did you boycott American goods as well. Who is the manufacturer of the processor, monitor etc of the PC you are using right now?

07:39 AM Jan 06 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Am I not sensitive ??

:))

U meant it..OK No problem..

But believe me, ı am one of the most sensitive person i have known..

Expecially in Human's right and wars and religious!

Kimberly-Clark can be a Jewish company.. but u have to know that it gives work to thousand of Turkish people. and i really can swear >>It is one of the greatest comony in Turkey that cares Worker's Right.

But u Turkish people are still say bad about it..

Shame on u!

In fact these Jewish companies never let a Turkish person to be a manager in company.. >>Becoz of ur these stupidly thinkings..

They made my uncle manager, when they learned he is a Kurdish!

To work in Kimberly-Clark doesn t mean support Israel.. At least U shouldn't make black places u earn money!

I still support Kimberly-Clark..and it is not mean of supporting terrorist Israel..

07:54 PM Jan 06 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

In fact these Jewish companies never let a Turkish person to be a manager in company.. >>Becoz of ur these stupidly thinkings.

The CEO of Coca-Cola is a Turk

09:50 PM Jan 06 2009 |