Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why Denmark??????????

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

Hey guys how are you all?i must write about that bad thing happened in Denmark because about 17 newspapers showed insulting photos for the great prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and really i do not know why? They are insulting all Muslims and also i do not know why they hate Muslims??really iam so angry and iam so sad for that and really that is not good and they must respect Muslim's Believes and please all people read about the Islamic religion and iam sure that you will know that this religion is very great so please read about ISLAMthese are good islamic sites:http://www.islamonline.net/english/index.shtmlAlso search for more informations about the Prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and the ISLAMIC religion

12:29 PM Feb 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

ok look markchina ithink you always agressive and really i do not wanna hate you so iam sorry iwill not reply on your comments

02:43 PM Mar 11 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

did what?????

i can not understand you

05:48 PM Mar 11 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

ok look its my freedom to stop replying him because simply he just accuse people and say bad words about them …...thats all

good luck

05:22 PM Mar 12 2008 |