Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you want to have a foreign boyfriend or girlfriend?

KieuChinh

KieuChinh

Viet Nam

What do you think about that? I really want to read your idea or thinking. I look for hearing from youSmile

04:03 PM Jan 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

I would like both. ha ha

contact me :

I pleasure to be all. 

08:15 AM Apr 30 2008 |

sar-c

Philippines

I don't want to have a foreign boy friend. I think Filipino men are the most thoughful and sweetest in the world. lol

Seriously, it's quite difficult to have a long-distance relationship. And it's hard to deal with people with different and queer cultural background. Kiss

08:29 AM Apr 30 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

whoaaa…where are they, Sar-c? lol…kidding..

08:37 AM Apr 30 2008 |

simplelady

Myanmar

It would be perfect if both of them respect, tolerate and are interested in about the differences between them.

09:35 AM Apr 30 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

i want  to marry a korean man…..lol…

just a saying,i don't care where my boyfriend comes from. the question is that whether i love him.

09:59 AM Apr 30 2008 |

sghsgm

sghsgm

Malaysia

why do you want to marry with korean?

10:14 AM Apr 30 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

that's maybe…

you know,korean TV series are very popular in china,many people are fond of watching these especially women(like me…lol..) and from these,i think that korean are very romantic…i know those are just stories,:) also i said that,this just a saying. chinese men are also very good .

10:48 AM Apr 30 2008 |

donisger

donisger

China

i am a newcomer on msn.
so i wanna make manyfriends.

11:57 AM Apr 30 2008 |

azureop

azureop

South Korea

At least all Ebabyer in here have positive status for that question. :) That's because becoming ebabyer means that he or she has already open mind to other culture.

And, I have too, Who knows, when I go abroad like England, China next year, something may happen to me. kk

03:14 PM Apr 30 2008 |

hongphale

Viet Nam

i think having a foreign friend's interesting. through that friend i can learn more about culture and improve my english vocabulary. For me, friendship has no boundary

04:46 PM Apr 30 2008 |