Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Do you like Korean dramas?

sw_soft

sw_soft

Thailand

I really love watching korean dramas! and I want to recommend my favourite drama,that’s “Rooftop Prince” it’s about Crown Prince Yi Gak finds that he has been transported from the Chosun Dynasty to modern-day Seoul. He meets Hong Se Na, who bears a striking resemblance to his dead wife, and is determined to solve the 300-year-old mystery of her death. With his own resemblance to the CEO’s grandson at the company where Se Na works, Gak assumes the identity of the young man to stay close to her. Can the Crown Prince navigate a modern corporation to find clues to his own time period?

Don’t miss!

02:03 PM May 24 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

paradizo

paradizo

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

THEY ARE FINE AND ENTERTAINING SOME HOW. BUT THEY HAVE A PROBLEM. IF YOU WATCH 3 KOREAN DRAMAS, U CAN GUESS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN OTHERS. BESIDES, MY FAVORITE IS THE STORY OF A MERMAID.

02:32 PM May 24 2012 |

-Benny-

-Benny-

Thailand

i liked a bit. lol somehow my sister and my mom loves it.

07:53 PM May 25 2012 |

OhMyOuma

OhMyOuma

Morocco

aaaaaw i love watching everything about korea <3<3 Laughing

11:43 AM May 28 2012 |

saranaz

saranaz

I am fan korean drama
“you are beautiful”

09:51 PM May 28 2012 |

ff301

ff301

I LOVE Korea,Kpop and Kdramas!!

10:30 AM Jul 26 2012 |

DominikLi

DominikLi

China

Korean dramas are peaceful,slow,and all for daily lives.That why my grandparents love them.Sorry to say that I can hard ever watch them cause they are toooooooo soft:P

05:52 AM Jan 20 2013 |

englishbabysaba

Malaysia

Yes. I do I like watching korean drama especially with Lee Min Ho as the lead actor. i have done watching 2 out of 4 dramas of him. The dramas are Faith and Personal Taste/Preference. Im currently watching City Hunter. Afterward i’ll finish with Boys Over Flow. Later on i will wait patiently for his upcoming drama Heirs, supposed to air around Oct 2013 this year. Apparently se signed up for one movie every year since City hunter, so i can expect to watch him in a new drama every year. 

04:46 AM Apr 09 2013 |