Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

a little bit bloody but tarantino films

ebuns

ebuns

Turkey

yes. in my opinion tarantino is one of the most extraordinary directors. if you watched his films, you can easily see the difference between his films and the others…

11:33 PM Sep 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

have no idea who are you talking about.may be you should tybe down the name of tarantino's films.that will be  better.

10:09 AM Sep 04 2007 |

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

bye the way.i do not that much like too bloody films.a little bit bloody that will be goooood.

10:09 AM Sep 04 2007 |

ebuns

ebuns

Turkey

dear  liang, i can say the "Reservoir Dogs, kill bill1, From Dusk Till Dawn, Natural Born Killers"as the names of the films he directed or dealt with. at least even if his all films aren't bloody they are definately violent. aren't they?

10:57 PM Sep 05 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

that is not that bloody but yes its contains alot of violance wich i like to watch :D

09:00 AM Sep 06 2007 |

byZU

byZU

Madagascar

his film name is HOTEL1-2, i think it is an example

07:02 PM Sep 06 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

do u like Hostel???i think that´s a really funny movie ^^

i did not watch the 2. part yet but i will

by the way i think quentin tarantino is really great and everybody has to know him.

02:49 PM Sep 10 2007 |

ebuns

ebuns

Turkey

also we mustn't forget robert rodriguez, tarantino's close friend. they are really a good team of making violent and bloody films. but the funniest way of tarantino in my opinion is his making a long conversation on nonsense things. the conversation of john travolta and samuel jackson in pulp fiction when they go to take the bag was really funny. wasn't it?

09:54 PM Sep 11 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

ebuns i agree thous two are awesome when they get together ..

04:47 PM Sep 14 2007 |

ebuns

ebuns

Turkey

i couldn't watch the "planet terror" yet but as far as i see it is as crazy as the others.

10:50 PM Sep 14 2007 |

ebuns

ebuns

Turkey

by the way; do you think that violent films affect human character? for kids maybe but after teenagers… i don't think so…

11:53 PM Sep 14 2007 |