Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

About 'The love of Siam'?

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

This film is about gay love between 2 Thai boys. They've known each other since they were very small and their love is very pure.

I've just watched a part of the film and it changed me a lot of things. The film has a sad ending and it makes me think about real love. I think the real love, even it's between 2 boys/girls, it must be respected. Don't destroy love by putting prejudice on it!

For some of you who object gay love, you should watch the film, maybe you'll change your opinion after that

11:27 AM Jan 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

As you have said, love is a universal feeling, but you need to be aware that religion or life styles makes people difficult to handle with this kind of subject. Don´t wait everybody accept love between persons of the same sex. I haven´t seen the movie by the way, in fact I didn´t know it exists. If you recommend it, for sure I´ll try to watch it, I enjoy films of different genres (but I love horror movies, hahaha).

At the end what really matters is not what the other think about you (whatever your preference is) but what you think about yourself.

03:41 PM Jan 13 2009 |