Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

which movie did you make cry ?

00mephisto11

Slovakia

in my case it was movie called "pay it forward" it was brilliant movie full of brilliant actors 

and what about you ?  open your mind ….

05:47 PM Jan 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

Hi, Last time I cried when saw "Sweet November"Frown

but earlier I had the tears when saw "Troy" very good film with Bred Pit(my favorite actor)film where warrior choose glory in the ages instead of own life.I cried when Germes diedCry

And more earlier I cried in the end of "Terminator 2", when Arnold  went down into liquid metal .Frown

01:35 PM Jan 25 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

to anna : no problem about trainspotting 

thanks for link and now I'm ready to conversation with people from amsterdam lol :D hmm about liv you know I like her as a model and a woman too :D SHE is cute no that actors you wrote (lol) :D

about traffic of course I heard about it and I've seen it too it was  flawless I must deny perfect movie !!!!!

to lian : my real name is michal (or michael in english) but you know I prefer name mephisto like a lord of hell :DD 

to cool lucky : hmm interesting I like troy too but it didn't make me cry I just like big armies and the ideas from ancient time, the sweet november I haven't watch but film about love could make me cry almost every time and terminator 2 I haven't watch   (EmbarassedI know shame on me it is movie which must see everybody but I still want to see it and still forget fuck I must to change it !!!!) 

02:13 PM Jan 25 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

I'd like to do it but I can't I'm not in amsterdamFrown

about fountain … hmm sound strange but haven't heard about it :(  (is it about question what if we can live 4ever ? )

02:44 PM Jan 25 2008 |

Lamb

Lamb

China

The Shawshank  Resumption.Have you ever seen it ?If you haven't ,then go seeing it .It 's great

06:26 PM Jan 25 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

to lamb : of course we have seen it – great movie 

to anna : no problem next time I'll tell them hello Wink  hmmm the fountain looks really great …. gotta see it 

p.s. and what about magic … have you seen the illusionist  or prestige ? 

10:06 PM Jan 25 2008 |

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

2 movies which made me cry – Titanic and Pearl Harbour. I can't remember more now

07:41 PM Jan 26 2008 |

jamenglish

Morocco

"pay it forward" made me cry too I can't forget this film ….. lot of meanings and  good caracters such the baby yes i admired him well

11:36 PM Jan 26 2008 |

mist64

mist64

Slovenia

I'm a sensitive, so a lot of movies makes me cry.

Schindler's List, Sophie's choice, Life is beautiful, American History X, Anna and the King, I dreamed of Africa, Lorenzo's oil, Out of Africa, Autumn in New York, A secret affair…

02:18 PM Jan 27 2008 |

Tata182

Brazil

It can be comic, but I cried so much when I wathced A Walk to Remenber.

04:59 PM Jan 27 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

to tata : hmm I think it is not comic everybody who watched it cried…  

and what about "cinderella man" ? it made me cry too ;-) 

07:17 PM Jan 27 2008 |