Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SILENT SCREAM - written by Zeus- .What is your Opinion about love?

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

SILENT SCREAM

Spring,it makes us remember love,what a nice feeling it is,but at the sametime it makes us feel sad.

It was a warm spring evening,Love was looking around for a slave by itself,Love is used to doing it everytime.While a window was opened by a man who was handsome and clever saw him and got him!

That slave’s name was Halıl .He had chosen to be a writer,because he was unable to do a job near other people.He was a deaf and dumb writer.No one tried to understand him,they were always looking at him like a stranger and they were making fun of him.He was always feeling unhappy by himself because of this.He thought,if he goes on to do his job near other people,he will have got used to all of these things,and he didn’t want that.He began to do his job at his home.That evening,it was fairly warm and he opened the window,suddenly he felt a warm wind on his face! He saw a beautiful women on the opposite balcony of his apartment.She never called his attention before.She was a blonde and a beautiful women.He watched her absent-mindedly for a short time.At that time,he fell in love with her.

He wasn’t used to waking up early everymorning,but he was getting up earlier to see her, because she used to water her flowers early every morning.She had many flowers which had different colours.After a few days she saw him while he was watching her, and she smiled at him.She didn’t have good health.Her face was smiling but her eyes were sad.She loved him,too.She was never going to tell him about her feelings.They were living their love on the inside.

One night,Halıl saw a dream while he was sleeping.She was going to a far country wherever it was, he was crying out behind her, but neither she nor other people could hear his silent scream.He woke up,he thought it was only a nightmare.He’s eaten something,then he’s read a book for a bit of time.He slept again,it was 3.00 AM.

That morning,he woke up very late.He told himself what an awful night it was.He went near the window and looked at her apartment,he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.Her apartment was empty,he thought still he fell a sleep,he had a bath with cold water then he looked again but nothing changed,still her apartment was empty.He felt so sad,he didn’t know what he was going to do.He went to the door to get his bread and newspaper.There was an envelope in front of the door.He got it and read.It was written by her;

‘Hi my sweet neigbour,I’ve known you for a long time,you know,you’re interested in me,yes I’m interested in you,too.But I’m not in good health,I have cancer and I’ll go in to a hard period nowadays.My hair will fall out and I’ll feel badly about myself.I didn’t want you to see me like that.Please remember me like this.Take care.Don’t forget to pray for me’ Halıl was standing still at the door.

Love had finished it’s job and left throught the door to find a new slave.

Zeus2006                                                                                                         Zeus

07:30 PM Jul 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Altar

Altar

Turkey

love=manage by your heart not by your brain…love=make mistakes although u know they are mistakes before do them((:...love=be a blind…love=dont see any wrongs of your lover and think she/he is perfect…love=u think its forever it wont end but its mortal and its endind quickly…love=a sweet dream but its nightmare after wake up:P…love="ITS LIE MY DEAR FRIEND THERE ARE NOTHING LIKE LOVE, LOVE IS FUN WHICH IS FOR 3 DAYS OR 4 DAYS THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVED TO LOVE AND WHO BECOME MISERABLE…"

09:56 AM Aug 13 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

You are right Altar.I agree with with you.I don't know What I can say after your words,all of them are correct

Take care.Bye.

10:03 AM Aug 13 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

''Don't get worried it, just enjoy life because it is short''Zars

Yes life is short but sometimes can feel a minute as if it is a ten years.I guess We should get worried it's all seconds.

08:54 PM Sep 04 2006 |

hazel_llc

Viet Nam

i think love in stories is not love in everyday .actually , love isn't so quick, so strong and so ideal like you thought.i see love in my life is slow, normal and take a lot of time to understand and after that everything seem so easy. they reach marriage and live together,sometimes quarrel,even break up. but they really don't know if they love each other.just some feeling of jealousy, missing and … that's all.Foot in mouth

03:12 AM Sep 05 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi,

I guess yours isn't real love,because real love is so quick and strong and has many different sences.My advice You should think yours again whether it is love or only liking or needing.Take care.Bye.

04:57 PM Sep 05 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

08:46 PM Dec 12 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi my friends,

I wrote this story last winter and began to share it with you for july 2006.If you began to visit here after agust you should read it,because I used many tenses and structures in this story,I guess it will be usefull for you all.Thanks.Zeus :)

07:31 PM Dec 22 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi, Zeus 

I read this story in August, and than in September, and than in October and November. And one more time I read it now. As a small girl I always wait that something changes in this sad story :). Of course, not all love stories can be happy. But you author and you could put a bit optimism there. Enough unhappy stories we see in real life.  

But as for lean English this story is perfect :).

So, Zeus, may be you can write continue that will have happy end?  I’m sure everybody be thank to you for that. Could you ;)? As a gift for New Year for all english baby’s members. Please :)  

Take care! Keep well! Bye! Kinski

10:26 AM Dec 23 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Kinski,

Thanks for your comment.I guess, you might have liked much it,because you read it more :) But This is not a series story.I'm sorry for that.But don't take it serious,just read and learn if you don't know some tenses and structures.Only read for this, not the other(I mean:wrong thing is to expect that change something in future of story's heros)I guess,you read some books which has sad story or don't like it , can you want that author to change subject or end?I don't thing so :)

By the way,a friend of mine from English Baby wrote me I guess in my forum which kind of gift you want to get,I was a popular here,Me????? But when I got this your message I got happy :) I felt as an author or after her message as a famuos actor :) Thanks for these good words which make me happy.

Be happy and healthy till next time. BYE :)

02:08 PM Dec 23 2006 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i don't know the thing of the story is belong to  a love or just a sense of like.if it belong to a love,i think we have missed so many people in our life like the story.as for me,i have met a person like the story ,but we didn't say any thing until now.

11:08 AM Dec 24 2006 |