Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do u think about money??

xinshengxyz

South Korea

how do u think about money ?

if u have  no money

or if u have mang many  money

how do u think ? what wiil u du with the money?

08:24 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

yes u r right nancy money is not every thing in life.

05:33 AM Nov 24 2007 |

chelsea-dove

China

Money means everything to me, lol…...

06:16 AM Nov 24 2007 |

Kiko Hu

Kiko Hu

China

I've never think that i'll be a rich person,some times,I belive fate,i know this attitude is very negative,but i don't wanna to change anything.

Money is not my goal,but i'm a oridinary person,i need money for living and living better.

I always feel so confused,we are busy everyday,struggle with time,with other people,with ourselves…...Where is our final destination?We pursure for what?Is it worth?

I dont know,These questions upset me.

10:04 AM Nov 24 2007 |

sweetdanny2007

China

i dislike it,and even hate it. it has brought me nothing but miseries. coming from a poor family, i did not benefit anything form it. it has deprived nearly everything of mine,leaving me nothing even a small piece of bread.so everything i possess now is nobody's,even my parents,mine.but during the process of striving, i unconciously own a large amount of wealth. so is the damn money good or bad? it depends on in which way you treat and think it.good luck to everyone.

11:02 AM Nov 24 2007 |

sweetdanny2007

China

never say so again.this is not the time for romantic illusion.be realistic! there are no ifs at all. and i believe now you are yourself. but iam not sure you can go on to  be yourself with a large sum of money. if i were you, i would mince no words to declare that i would make full use of it to make myself comfortable.think befor you leap! take it ,this is a good idea.

11:08 AM Nov 24 2007 |

sweetdanny2007

China

remember:we are living by money,but not living for money.

11:11 AM Nov 24 2007 |

xinshengxyz

South Korea

Cool

09:21 AM Nov 25 2007 |

goose_2007

goose_2007

Viet Nam

money?it's great,so i can buy lots of things if i want. like yuanbiaorao and Kleine Königin said. it's all true, i think that. i know that money can bring happy to every family in the world but it only bring hurts to you if you use your money no method. in the end, money only bring hurts to you, so please give me all your money, i will stuff for you.Tongue out

11:15 AM Nov 25 2007 |

Clement.Fong

Malaysia

I think money move the world…

There are war, poverty, conflicts, deaths, crimes…

It happens because of money.. The end of the sources is Money…

People always says that, we use money but to me it looks more like we are being used by money….

Well, one thing for sure is that, we can't live without money….

As the saying goes in the chinese, "you qian neng shi gui tui mo"..

Find the meaning yourself or ask a chinese..

Hahah.. Tongue out 

Well, if i have money, then i can leave this miserable country and go somewhere else… Maybe Japan..

12:21 PM Nov 25 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear ,

If I don't have money I will try to earn it..& if I earn a lot of money I will make seven parts of it…

1…one portion for my needs..

2….one portion for my family & friends..

3….donate one part social causes..education..aids..to stop prostitution.. health..

4…one portion for relgious purposes

5…one portin for investments..to earn further

6..one portion ..saving for bad times

7& one portion…for celebrations

02:07 AM Dec 07 2007 |