Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I want to make friends from different parts of the world

lym19832001

Canada

I am a chinese, and come to english to learn english. I'd like to make friends from everywhere. We can contact to each other by MSN and communicate to each other on various topics.

If you are also interested in this, please add me to your MSN contact list, and we can be friends.Smile

my MSN:

04:44 AM Nov 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lackys

lackys

Panama

YOU KNOW, I`M FROM PANAMA, ON THE OTHER HAND, I AM NOT SPEAKER NATIVE. SO, IAM LEARNING SPEAK ENGLISH. ALSO, I`M SINGLE TOO, I LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND AS YOU. BECAUSE, I DON`T HAVE… I`M TIRED TO BE ALONG, I NEED ANYONE FOR ME NOW, WILL YOU LIKE MEET ME AND I MEET YOU, MAY BE YOU CAN BE  MY  GIRLOK SEE YOU IN MESSEMGER MAIL ME YOUR E-MAIL PLEASE, THI`S MINE:

04:35 PM Nov 26 2007 |

floyd111

floyd111

Austria

Hy!

Only ebony,black girls(women).

Is there one for me in the world.

Manfred

05:03 AM Nov 27 2007 |

zia_mohd5@yahoo.co.in

India

hi dis is zia frm india i want to learn english so plz cal me on my no. +919959868739

06:12 AM Nov 27 2007 |

manoj sharma

India

I am manoj From India and I want to Improve English and also wanna make new friends so that I can know about other Country and meny more.This Is my Mial Id – :

If anyone intersted Just Add me or mail me…

Bye N Take Care

Manoj 

10:10 AM Nov 27 2007 |

sky-boy

sky-boy

China

I'm one number !:)

11:24 AM Nov 27 2007 |

cjp0805

cjp0805

China

I'm  a  chinese .  and  Ilike  chatting  with  people  from   different  parts  of  the  world.    I  am   a  sunny   boy  ,like  play  basketball.  If  you  want  to  learn  more  about  china  ,please  add  me  to  you  good  friends.

11:36 AM Nov 27 2007 |

floyd111

floyd111

Austria

CoolHy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for ebony,black girls.

Don't be shy.

Manfred

02:02 PM Nov 30 2007 |

floyd111

floyd111

Austria

CoolHy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for ebony,black girls.

Don't be shy.

Manfred

02:02 PM Nov 30 2007 |

EmilyEnglishbaby

China

Hi,I  am Emily,I want to improve my English very much.But I can't persevere in one thing for a long time.So I hope we can learn English together.

02:25 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Jean Jacques

Congo, Democratic Republic Of The

hello,

my name is jean jacques.I am from the democratic republic of congo.I know a lot of english. I studied english at a local college here in the congo.I got my five years degree i.e my bachelor degree in english three months ago.I taught english for two years in my home country and for three years in Rwanda.Actually i reside in the congo in search of a job in china.But so far i do not know how to go about it.In case you have any information that can be helpful for me please pass it to me through my e-mail address:

Many thanks in advance and let us keep in touch.

All the best 

my phone number is:00 243 99 400 24 75 please send me even an sms.I will be glad to receive one from anyone there 

02:50 PM Nov 30 2007 |