Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

looking for someone to learn together

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

Hi ,everyone.I am a girl who are really fond of English.And I want to find someone to learn together with me and share our learning experience.So ,will you join me ?

03:09 AM Apr 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

spiderman ,thanks very much for sharing us with such a touching story.i used to read one like this ,but that one is in chinese.so i am really glad you've offered the english version.

so how have you been recently?i haven't seen you for such a long time.anyway ,i hope everything is ok with you .by the way ,my msn is scarlet179at hotmail dot com,could u please tell me yours.it will be great to talk with you on it .see you later.

11:19 AM Jun 01 2006 |

aof

South Africa

sure i am redy to take some lesson with you

01:39 PM Jun 01 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi Scarlet

Thanks for your kind message. I wish same story for you too. By the way Iran is one of 32 team in world cup so I support Iran in this championship. Also  I love Argentina's team. 

04:47 AM Jun 03 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

ahadi,i  am really  glad that your country  team  has  entered the most 32 strongest team.that's really a  thing to be  proud of .i hope your team will do a good job again and win the  cup.

10:38 AM Jun 03 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

atillaa,i have already added u ,so see u next time.and i really hope we can become friends and learn english together.

10:43 AM Jun 03 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Thank you Scarlet, Iranian people will be so glad if their team can go to the second round but it's so difficult because we have to win potugal and mexico they are very strong teams. do you agree with me?

Wink please pray for my country teamWink

11:06 AM Jun 03 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

yeah,but sometimes miracle will happen if  you believe so,so just let us pray for it ,ok?

02:38 AM Jun 04 2006 |

niuchunlong

China

hello

I want to make friend with you,

06:21 AM Jun 04 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Ok Scarlet, you are right because sometimes Iran's team can make miracle. Do you remember that match between Iran and sout korea? Nobody couldn't imagine the result Iran 6 ; korea 2. Or in anoter match Iran vs China in first half we has lost (China 2 Iran 0 or 1) but at last we won 4 ; 2.

05:13 AM Jun 05 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Funny Story

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won. The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again. The local paper read: PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race. The next day, the Local paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of  the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the
>next day: NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10. The next day the Paper read: NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild. The next day the headlines read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day …. Morale of the story is …. being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery .. and even shorten your life. So be yourself and enjoy life ….. you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

05:48 AM Jun 05 2006 |