Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

stop putting this videos you try to falsify ….dont put the half truths and this equal lies

so i dont reply to lies only thing i tell you that what do you want from palestinian children when you kill them by day and night

12:44 PM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6M77Sf92Es

do you remember rasheel

12:46 PM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LbBVFDXg3Y

explain this video 

12:47 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

it is a real story from the palestinians media, only one from thousands….

all you need is open your eyes because this kind of people gonna be a part of Egypt….and one day the same methods will be commited on the egyptioan socity.

12:47 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

As I told you Hamas using the population as a human shield  , I don’t know this edited clip… but I am sure that it was a respond to the fire of Hamas that shooting from crowded people.

12:55 PM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

dont talk about egypt …egypt is the strongest country in this middle east we are agreat nation and apart from agreat nation . we dont occupay lands we dont kill children we dont make illegal settlement in the east quds we dont destroy jewish temples in egypt although you destroy mosques we welcome all loving peace people

i advise you to stop talking until the world recognize you as acountry with borders do you how many country dont recognize israel !!! i advise you to stop talking until they recognize u as acountry 

12:57 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Israel is in depended country with historical and religious roots , the Jewish always live in the holy land during the last 5000 years….so we have all the rights on this land.

Israel have a strong economy and strong military and international high tech industries.

Israel open to all the religious and never destroyed any mosque as u said (don’t say lies).

The Arabs /Muslims fighting Israel during the last 100 years and try to destroy it ….but you cant because Israel is stronger than all of you together.

01:12 PM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGAfKLYj_m0

do you remember mohammed eldora!!

01:22 PM Apr 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

of course i remember it also was palestinian lie:

The Muhammad al-Durrah incident, which occurred on 30 September 2000, has become an iconic example of the propaganda war being waged against Israel.

Jamal al-Durrah and his 12-year-old son, Muhammad, were filmed by Talal Abu Rahma, a local Arab cameraman freelancing for France 2, as they sought cover behind a concrete cylinder after being caught in crossfire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian security forces.

The footage, which lasts just over a minute, shows the pair holding onto each other, the boy crying and the father waving, then a burst of gunfire and dust, after which the boy is seen slumped across his father’s legs.

Fifty-nine seconds of the footage were initially broadcast on France 2 with a voiceover from Charles Enderlin, France 2’s bureau chief in Israel, who did not witness the incident himself but his only information was received by phone from the cameraman.

Enderlin reported that the al-Durrahs had been the “target of fire from the Israeli positions,” and that the boy had died. After an emotional public funeral, Muhammad was hailed throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds as a martyr.

An IDF investigation in October 2000 concluded Israeli soldiers “probably did not shoot the al-Durrahs.” Three senior French journalists who saw the raw footage in 2004 said it was not clear from the footage alone that the boy had died. They noted France 2 had cut the final few seconds of video in which he appeared to lift his hand from his face.

France 2’s news editor said in 2005 that no one could say for sure who fired the shots. French media commentator Philippe Karsenty was sued for libel by France 2 for saying he believed local Arabs had staged the shooting themselves to create a media incident. A ruling against Karsenty was overturned by the Paris Court of Appeal in May 2008. France 2 has appealed that case to the French Supreme Court..

01:32 PM Apr 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

(The Arabs /Muslims fighting Israel during the last 100 years and try to destroy it ….but you cant because Israel is stronger than all of you together.)

you are dependant country please read the history the wars you talk about wasnt with you it was with usa ,uk and france from 1948 accrosing the 1956 war ..your war was 1973 and you lost with alittle efforts …...ok we will test how is israel after the revolutions in arab world succeed we will see ….

01:40 PM Apr 18 2012 |