Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If your cell phon rang.....??!!!

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

call me soon honey call me glitter cell phone    if ur cell phone rang, who do you wish to be the caller and calls you??HONESTY….ammmm

04:56 PM Jul 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

A travel agency saying that I was the 1,000,000,000th visitor of their website (or the one who visited their website the most) and that I won a ticket plane for a round the world travel =P

10:44 PM Jul 02 2011 |

sweet.kotori

Italy

shaimaa:    english is the subject I like most, it’s a pleasure to study it, expecially to help other poeple to understand it..  I like giving tips to remember things and rules.. for me it’s funny :) But I would like to talk in english… on speaking I’m not good at all… :( anyway to the title of the topic.. sometimes you are waiting for the call of the love of your life… so if lovers are waiting each other.. then nobody will fall in love with a real person because nobody is decided to call xD

01:07 PM Jul 03 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

Monique: what a nice news sis???congratulationsssssssssssss sweet: i am agree with you sis…i think u r smart..ammmm

09:18 PM Jul 03 2011 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Shymaa, no one called me saying this =/ But I wished it was true. At least dreaming is free. So i wished the caller would be anyone in a travel agency telling me this. =P

02:41 AM Jul 04 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

ammmmmmmmmm okaaaaay monique: hope the best for you sister and in shaa allah ur dream become trueee

07:13 AM Jul 04 2011 |

Never Enough

Saudi Arabia

work, Laughing

09:21 AM Jul 04 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

never enough : i hope the best for you but don’t forget to tell us when this happen
Rose : in sha allah this will happen, be patient

03:51 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

u r welcomeee.really hope the best for you

04:31 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Antonio

Antonio

Honduras

ghost busters! :D

05:48 AM Jul 05 2011 |