Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

When you were a kid,what did you want to be when you grew up?

BittersweeT

Germany

in my childhood,i really wanted to be a doctor and cure ill people,help them.and the other reason was i also used to be sick very often in winter,now also.being soctor i would treat both me and other ill people.but i was afraid of blood,such kind of things,couldn`t stand it..then years passed.i changed my mind and 2 years later i`ll be a translator.i don`t regret it.i like english language very much and learn it.but..still when i see any doctor,i feel weird,come strange feeling to me such as I could be in place of him/her..off..never mind..what about you??

02:19 PM Feb 27 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

satclimb

satclimb

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

passenger and tourist!

02:30 PM Feb 27 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I wanted to be a doctor and some years later I wanted to be an R&B coreographer! :)

Now I'm a medical student and I want to make my other dream come true :D Oh yeah!! 

04:49 PM Feb 27 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Wow!! That's so original, Criz! 

04:52 PM Feb 27 2011 |

BonBony

BonBony

Japan

I wanted to be a vet…

Still wants to but..<<long story…xD

06:23 PM Feb 27 2011 |

HACCEP

HACCEP

Australia

Police man

06:20 AM Feb 28 2011 |

BittersweeT

Germany

interesting jobs satclimb..thanks for comment

Alvin..yes i do my best the way u said,but not as a doctor..it sorrows me:( 

10:45 AM Feb 28 2011 |

BittersweeT

Germany

thanks dr.mo for comment.

Whitney S..i am happy for you!

Criiz..really wanted to be a police woman..mm..interesting.and what happened? 

Ryo..you had so many dreams in childhood.i also wanted to play piano professionally.but i can play 3 or 4 sings in piano

10:51 AM Feb 28 2011 |

BittersweeT

Germany

Ehhh..dreams..dreams..what we think,what happens..

10:54 AM Feb 28 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

when I was a kid,I really wanted to be a teacher but I realized that I don't like children.So I decided to be a dentist but I didn't like to put my hand in the people's mouth.Then I said that I love acting but I was really shy!Next I chose to be a football player I still love it but football for women is not a job.Now I really want to be an interior designer or a tour leader.

11:00 AM Feb 28 2011 |