Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life goes on and I still keep my ebaby in my heart

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I came across many old posts on ebaby earlier. Most of them are full with laugh and joy. I rarely joined the talks lately but I still check the forum just incase sth has changed. U know maybe sth like Greg (Gkissberth) found some peace in any religious faith or smthing else. LoL
I’m now on my trail to get a job after my graduation, at last. Hoping I’d get the best in no time. I’m just passing by to say hi to all my great friends, for old friends (pop272001, javamanju, hakimi, nabilash, janedoe, julywidiawati, lilimira, monatta, manu_wj, lovely fabian, tunabige, hekmer, osesame, ryo23T, devindernagpal, progression, our late friend blink, nad1a, CranBerry, radunagi, spontan, Nu Pogodi, arabhamid, rikarduhedgehog, jacob_89, sawdestination, birgul 1, gkissberth, markchina, nasim, Can I Cry-Sibel, justic, and many more that my mind failed to remember) and new member of ebaby. Missing you all guys.
  • maybe you can drop some line in this thread to express your feelings, your “thanks god” for stumbling on ebaby, your daily activities for instance or whatever you want to write. Doit as you wish. Say it works like updating status on facebook. Now and then, enjoy the site guys.

04:38 AM Feb 08 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

This message is so touching!

Although we were not friends, I wish you the best in your career.

It's nice to know that English Baby left such a good footprint in your life :)  

05:19 AM Feb 08 2011 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

hi mike,

nice to hear from you.we had great moments.i feel the same and i miss all the friends.life goes on,butwe still have memories and i really love all the people here.i return when i can to just say "hello"and it's wonderful to meet an old friend and feel as nothing has changed.

i think the same for gkiss…lol

i hope that all of them are enjoying life.

wish you all the best and goood luck

09:16 AM Feb 08 2011 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

@Whitney, CranBerry and Kokoboko
Thanks for the kind words guys. You three are the big news now on Ebaby. The now-ebaby looks more interesting cuz of having creative forum-poster like u guys, and I find it more civil becuz of my absence. Lol.
Hopefully our dear friends can get into the english atmosphere well and get some use of the forum. Keep the posts coming girls.
@lili
how’re doing lili? I think u should be nominated for the legendary member of ebaby cuz ur post calculation just for fun is the busiest post ebaby ever had. U got my both hands up for it. :)
Missing the mess indeed. Eventhough I always get to be the bad guy for all. :p
@Criz
My english wasn’t improved much till now cuz of lacking concentration on using the proper words in english. But I think u got a better english just only in two months. U way to go criz. The more u contribute the more u can sense fight. Yeah if u follow my lead on debates. ;)

03:15 PM Feb 08 2011 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

hahaha,oh mike life needs badguys too:)but,hoestly you were a nice bad guy…i miss the calculations too …we really had fun.

thanks for asking?i'm fine.i was just busy in this life,sometimes sad sometimes happy and we move on:)

have you done well with teaching?what's the job you'll have?

04:18 PM Feb 08 2011 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

yahoo!

thanks buddy for remembering me!

cheers! and good luck ;)

12:37 AM Feb 12 2011 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

hahha

that's true!

i've recently (like half year), shaved my hair.. I was tired of the long boring hair..fuuh!

never the less, i'm here because monique fernandes, member here at ebaby, showed me this yahoo :)

I almost forgot ebaby lol 

12:47 AM Feb 12 2011 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Wow, your forum sounded more like a graduation speech.. Feeling sentimental these days?

Goodluck on your job-hunting!Smile

06:15 AM Feb 13 2011 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

Hi, thanks for calling my earlier name. Hope u get a great job soon. Me, justic.

05:32 PM Feb 16 2011 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

@Lili, I'm done with the teaching class. It's for a charithy actually. We taught the poor family's children some englsih and many more. But we lost our investors back up money to run the job. So here we're again strting from nothing. I'm still on the search for job. still waiting for my wind. Wish me luck. @All,thanks for the encouragement and for everything guys. I'm majoring on Management Economics. Still enjoying my jobless day lately. :D

11:26 AM Mar 20 2011 |