Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

same sex relationship

rayjun

rayjun

Philippines

do you agree or not?

03:46 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

free man

China

nothing is can't accept if you love! whoever don't blame the same  sex relationship  because what the same sex relationship is nothing of you ! i believe that it 's indwelled can't  hurt you!

04:08 AM Oct 22 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Cry.......

My!.....

People!!! Look where are going to?!
Are you not scared of that? Just think!...It`s disgusting.
and ABNORMAL.
Seems like most of the people presenting thier opinion just try to show off their 'tolerance'. Cool. Why don't we speak about peadophilia then? Why! These people are also "minding their onw sexual life"
 Crazy…

08:02 PM Nov 13 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Whatever. I have my own point of view. Homosexuality is against the laws of nature and any kind of religion. If some people think they are too smart or independant or whatever else to count with that laws, if they want to live without any moral laws at all…well, it's their choice. I can't see what is ignorant in my opinion. I just think what i think, not what everyone tells me to. Not gonna change my mind within the next dozen centuries, sorry

06:02 PM Nov 15 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

When someone matures to sexual energy,he may start his life from homosexual,but if his growth is not restricted i. e. opposittesex is available he will drop homosexuality & if oppositte sex is not available he will continue to be a homosexual.It just depends upon availability….& homosexuality is just a phase of childishness….& there are chances of stopping mental growth ,then that person may stop at that point…

If we consider it from the exisential point of view then it is unnatural…

05:44 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Kanaobi, dear,
i got your point of view. Long time ago actually. I bring religion here simply because this is my mind. And only because i chose it myself. Perhaps you suppose you are allmighty to decide everything in this life and judge ppl. Dogmas is not smth bad. It is smth that is needed.  
It is the compass that leads you in life. And not smth to dictate yuor way.

06:05 PM Nov 25 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

keep responding the topic lass, and not the person who try to speak up their mind.

who said that?? is she Kana!! Surprised^^ 

06:37 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Kanaobi,
You wanna say i don't? Or what? Well, there are principles in my life that coincide with what my religion says. This is one of them. That is what i love muslims for. Seems i can make more friends among them than among ppl of Christianity. Call me conservative – i will only be proud of that.

07:07 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I think everyone should do what they feel. There are straight people who are MUCH more lecherous than some gay people. There are gay people who love their partners, while there are straight couples who hate their partner. To be gay doesn't mean to be a bad person, or being lost. It's just an option and it should be respected!..

I'm straight myself, but I agree with any relationship as long as there is love.

07:54 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

great

Then let's let everyone do whatever they feel like. Fine. So no limits. Wanna eat your cat? Whatever. Wanna have sex with it if u both feel mutual? Whatever. Wanna sleep with eveone u see? Whatever - 
it's your privacy. Wanna say i'm talking nonsense? WHATEVER!

08:44 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Ha, fine.
I wanna kill someone. It's my own private desire. Let me know if anyone feels like being a victim of a murder.
                               Thanks in advance

10:11 PM Nov 25 2007 |