Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What would you do if your parents refuse that you get married with the man/woman you are in love with ?

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Peace and love to all of you !

I hope you are doing well today

I want to know what would be your reaction if your parents refused that you get married with the man/woman you are in love with .

best regards ! 

11:10 AM Sep 16 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

but with this comment you just made the same mistake

I was sorry because I offended some people, not because I was telling the truth that I know.. If telling the truth that I know means I am making mistake, aren't you guilty of doing the same thing too?

Didn't you see or meet Godd Muslims there who do not those matters ? don't they exist ?!

I did.. Check my friends list and profile.. I have got very good personal affiliations with Muslims..

I totally repect your opinion and I understand your culture and background,we can be friends as well :)

We can be, but please let me be.. (Yalah, go add me..)

every time I read your comments in other posts I just liked them :)

Thanks.. (new love team?)EmbarassedSmile Except the post I made, make and will be making in Islamic threads.. Why can't you accept the total package?

06:35 AM Oct 09 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Lovely Fab
ian

Thanks for the kind words but my reply to Faith and Monkey I guess it is nothing to be interesting,because in the other hand I should've offende their religion and beliefs as they did,but personally I consider that a tabou which I never let my self touch in anybodys religion ! unfortunately they were making fun and mocking my beloved religion,and as a reply I saidd that as a feeling not as a general judgement,I didn't say all christians are like FAITH,I just responded to her and her Monkey !

JanoshK

I guess as you said "who are we to condemn any religion" I like this very much,thanks :)

I respect all christians,and I do not oblige them to respect me,because after all respect reflect the real image of the person who finally represents his country,culture,and religion…AND YOU ARE A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR A CHRISTIAN IMAGE :)

11:23 AM Oct 09 2010 |

Newmoon

Newmoon

Turkey

I resist until the end Foot in mouth

07:17 AM Oct 10 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Faith from
U.S.A.

I'm pretty sure you watched the videos.if not by you mind and heart,you watched them only by your eyes.

Then from where do u form your religious and political views ?! from the pastor who burned the Holy Qur'an ?,from the discourses of fake polititians that show everyday on TV telling about terrorism and behind the scene they sponsor terrorist organizations by buying them rockets and bombs and guns ? can you tell me from where a starving child in Somalia will bring RPG rocket launcher made in USA to make fights against his Somalian broghters ?!

I don't put any judgement upon you,Ijust ask you to look for the truth wherever it exists.you have your own mind and personality that nobody can impose his ideology or thoughts on you,only with an agreement from you.

01:02 PM Oct 10 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Faith

See you self,insulting others infront of all,all who says the truth you just explode on his face like a bomb of hatred…you're llosing your self Miss.

My firends I hope now it is very plain who is the real shame and who doesn't respect others.

Even your age doesn't allow you to have such an atittude Miss.

Say whatever you are,but don't say I am a christian.Janoshk is a Christian.you are { }

Now would you let the world have some peace I will not reply anymore on you because indeed I'll be only wasting my time.

Peace to all

09:30 PM Oct 10 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

In order to not to please either my parents nor my man, I Would leave to another country and marry another man.. Lol! xD

01:31 AM Oct 11 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

No matter what country in the world this kind of things happen, IT IS THE SAME SICK SIN!!!!!

11:54 PM Oct 17 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hehehe…

10:23 PM Oct 22 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hossaaaaaammm!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

10:44 AM Oct 23 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria