Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can any Christian Explain To me This

TRUTH

TRUTH

French Southern Territories

I'm a muslim,and I'm called terrorist as modern plicies claim,and I'm lost in my beliefs.

WOULD YOU MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS GUIDE ME TO THE RIGHT PATH ?

01:24 AM Jul 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

yes maybe mahdi come.. who know? and we wait to jesus peace be upon him…

la nufarrighu bayna ahadine mir rasuliah!

01:43 PM Jul 29 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Please find this:

In creature all humans are the same from Adam to the last human who will be created. but in creating process we have some differences in some cases, the first one was Adam and then Ave, then all humans was created in the same process as you know for the Jesus[peace be upon him] we have a difference again, who has his mother but his father was different(sent by God). [that is easy to undrestand if you believe God the almighty have created Adam and can create everythig so creating human with different methods would be easy for him[the Almighty].
You know the words “Father”, “Son” and “Mother” have their own usage and their own meanings between humans, do we had the lack of words to name our God(father) and his creature(Son)?
There is something I can’t understand yet: [yes we also believe the spirit of humans is the spirit of God(We are from God and we will be back to God)].

“For there is one God and one mediator between God and Men, the Man Christ Jesus”.

I think that would be true existing a mediator between God and Men, but in this belief I find that before the Jesus come it hasn’t been a mediator so how it can be true, how the Almighty guided the human race if he did why before the Jesus he used to send humans as his messengers and at that time he himself decided to come?

What happened after the Jesus when he was killed[as you believe he was killed], who will be the mediator between God the almighty and Men? who will guide people?
Can we imagine that the God would be incomplete when apart of him is killed?
I would like to mention that we also believe our(all human race) spirit is the spirit of God. we have some examples in our history in Islamic societies that people started to say “I am God”. You can pursue this case “Mansour Hallag”.
Do you believe that after Jesus[peace be upon him] a messenger(mediator) is sent or he will be sent? then can you say his specifications please? I need somebody help me in the way of God, I need a mediator beween me and my God. Can you introduce a belief which help me in this way? I really need someone.

I don't consider the word "convert" a sutable word, we don't need to covert but our responsibility as human I thing is to "improve" our believes and faith.

Sometimes there are somethings very easy to undrestand we really don't need to evidence quoting historical stories and books.
Thank you

07:11 PM Jul 29 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

I'VE SEEN A LOT OF STRANGE GUYS AROUND HERE.

BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE LIKE THE 'TRUTH'

LOL,

ARE YOU ANGRY WITH CHRISTIANS OR STH? IT IS NOT OUR FAULT IF YOUR RELIGION LEADS YOU TO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER OR A BOMBING SESSION IN JERUSALEM

02:30 PM Aug 01 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

cause u re blind so u cant see… we know who destruct world trade center!

if u re not lazy u can try this; open WORDpad then Q33NY write but sort 72; and still is WINGDINGS so what do u see?

so i think enough!  real terrorist and grand liar world ever seen:)

if u want some knowledge u can look for internet, i ll help u a bit;

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

if u want some knowledge u can look for internet, i ll help u a bit

finding knowledge surfing the internet

lol

man, you are dumber that i thought you were. 

07:13 PM Aug 01 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

please polite manCool ( somebody say always to others what they should do but never do own like u)

my brazil brother ; see ya

07:50 PM Aug 01 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Look brother Armani,I don't claim anything,and I'm not angry with any single humanbeing,

I just wanted some reasonable answers to my questions,not more,but till now there were only offences against me

And I think you are not a worthy person for discution because all other christians were respectable in their posts,but you just throw words here and there,so please,show some respect

Now If YOU want knowledge,just look within your self,you know very well the answers

11:04 AM Aug 05 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

By the way,I guess It's a real shame to accuse a religion from Allah that orders for world trade cente

And you should know whoever did that,it was not a muslim,and this is another sign of your ignorance,you don't even read,you're just a follower to the lies of politicians,do you believe in politics ?...I don't want to enter a debate with a stubborn

All I ask is,go back to your real humanity and measure your self,that's all,and next time please show some respect

11:13 AM Aug 05 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

your friend blow up people and i am the disrespectful person, stubborn and dumb-ass.

Christianity is a "Religion" of believing, if you ask any christians about God, they won't give you an explaination that convinced you, but they are based on just believing without proves. 

man, your religion comes from christianism, jewdaism and many other shit. how come do you judge other's religions? please don't so fucking dumb.

millions of ppl wouldn't believe in something without proves. if you muslims don't believe miracles, but death and pain, what can I do?

TRUTH: It is not politicians' lies. your friends blowed WTC up.

everybody knows that.

All I ask is,go back to your real humanity and measure your self,that's all,and next time please show some respect

i won't do it, man. you muslims disrespect christians and jews all the time, putting these kinds of posts here, showing dead ppl's bodies online, beheading innocent ppl. dirty animal.

04:25 PM Aug 05 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

macro whats ur aim?

06:49 PM Aug 05 2010 |