Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your life for?

Pine

China

earn money ,get married , have child , be retired,and then wait for dying? when i thought  i would pass my life like this, i felt terrible.could you tell me your anwer.

what's your life for?

thank you!

08:49 AM May 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ARK

Saudi Arabia

I think you will be happy and you will be really feel life only when you achive your high goals (I belive I can fly I belive I can catch the sky)  then really I can tell you that you make something diffrent in your life .

10:14 AM Sep 27 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Pine,

My answer  about this situation is,''Please let's love everybody-everthing without expectation,let's not wait for the future to do something,let's live for today and ofcourse think about tomorrow,and let's trust GOD'' as I written on my story which name is  A Story Beyond Belief  just live and love without expectation , don't think much about life…

Be happy and Healthy.Zeus :)

11:03 AM Sep 27 2007 |

Matahari

Indonesia

be happy Laughing

Life should for pray, work, help the others, study, make u useful for ur family and country, ... etc.

But I realize that I really lazy, selfish, and childish to make it true…

Soo.. I just wanna be happy!!! 

04:36 AM Sep 28 2007 |

vicky_capricorn

Pakistan

hello

i feel my life is so different from the others thats why i dont know too.but i think life is a very beautifull thing which is given by the God.Life brings happiness and sadness which make us mature and realize us that wat is our aim or purpose to come in this world.wen i thought that what im doing and wat i is my thinking abt other then i will be sad and happy.

06:56 AM Sep 28 2007 |

lpwoai850411

China

不负次生

07:43 AM Sep 28 2007 |

zahra87

zahra87

Algeria

my life is foreverybody needs help for my family,friends and to reach noble targets as much possible as i can!!!try to do good deeds more then bad ones….!!!

08:17 PM Sep 28 2007 |

Yoko1

Yoko1

Poland

my live is for my family.

07:01 PM Nov 13 2007 |

FurriFish

FurriFish

Russian Federation

It's very complex & philosophical question, on wich not everybody can give answere, but I'll try: I think :

1)every person have to be of use,

2)have to raise your own culture's level,

3)to be a person any case

That's only my mind…. 

08:35 PM Nov 13 2007 |

scorpio_1118

China

just for my parents.

12:42 AM Nov 14 2007 |

louise.luo

louise.luo

China