Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

Maybe not hate..but I don't like.. :)

12:35 PM Jul 18 2009 |

Shabrina

Shabrina

Indonesia

i'm indonesian

n i dont know what should i say :((((

i'm very sad

i agree with prince of love, all of this situations are planned

but i heard that one of the bomber is non-muslim

i think all of religion are same…

n yeah, i agree again with prince of love

n thx for all of ppl here :)

12:52 PM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

brasilero

Thank you for your comment.. maybe you are right..but as we know..we want to defend our religion.. our own religion…and I don't wanna say that our religion is bad , etc.. Im proud to be catholic, like muslim proud to be them .. it's right.

you know , maybe christians killed people..but it was few years ago..why should we return to past ? we live now.. we live our day , not past … Do you watch tv ? do you sea what wrong and what's the matter in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iraq, etc…There are lots of wars.. for few years … and I dont think so that media lie… really.. 

Of course in every religion are bad people, but muslim always say that it's the best religion.. so Why did you say only to me, that i said ''my religion is the best''

Of course I'm against of wars.. because it's 21st of century and always are wars … hmm whyy ? um..yes, it's world.. :( so sadd..

Thx .

05:46 PM Jul 19 2009 |

Alexis88

Alexis88

Poland

Hi Patii I have questions for you. Why do you alwyes mix religion with life? Can you tell me where is wrote in The Quran that Muslim shuld kill innocent people??? 

In every country are people who break rules. Chrisitans also break rules but it doesn't mean that Chrisitanity is bad.

Really I don't understand your way of thinking.

You said  why shuld we return to past ?

I think that we shuld alwyes learn and remeber what happend in the past. This is very bad If some people discriminate anothers people because their have different religons, skin etc.

Do you remember what Hitler used to do during The Second World War? He used to kill lots of Jews, Polish and other people because in his mind created stupid idea that different people shuld be kill !

It happend in Europe in Christian country. In your opinion Chrisitanity was reason The Second World War( and anothers)? No, of course that no,  reasons this war was diffcult history and politcs in Europe. 

You think that reason wars is Arabs countries is Islam but this is not true. Difficult history ,politcs and economy are true reasons. If you really want to know about these wars you shuld read books about these countries history. If we want to understand present time we must know history.

03:15 PM Jul 20 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

brasilero

Sory, but I claim my religion is truth :) You are catholic…Why did you said that it's wrong… ? If you claim like that, you shoudn't say it on forum…but ok.. 

Alexis88

Ok..but we had only 2 wars…few years ago … hm.. I don't wanna and I don't like return to the past…we should live now…a day .. and dont worry about yesterday or tomorrow.. It's only my opinion.. Every of us have other opinion.. Why did you say about hitler? it's bad person..and he wasn't POLISH ! and he also killed 'us' polish people.. so what's going on ? hmm ..

Djouzi

I don't think that I haven't got  minimum requirements of respect and tolerance… Maybe i don't know lots of about religion…coz I don't read about it.. only at school … but I'm angry when sb say that his/her religion is the best , bla, bla.. and say bad things about Christians…                                 she also claimed that her mother alwas tell her bad things about Islam.                                                                               

.- My mum didn't say me sth 'bad ' about Islam..but she also claims that Islams' rulesare weird… I don't tell with her about Islam..or about religion.. so why did you say that , if you don't know nothin about it ? .

the only question I always ask myself why do Muslim have tolerance and respect while other not. 

You are wrong.. Do you think all muslim respect all religion, all rules ? I don't think so .. I don't believe that you like all in it…..so don't say that muslim respect all people, ok ? They say about bitch .. when sb isnt her ^.- they use lotsss of bad words.. Ok,, maybe me too.. but I think I never say to sb that she is bitch .. or about boys.. but when sb say it to me..also Im angry and I can use bad words…becoz Im not bitch ^. However for muslim when girl has bf in the age 18  for 2,5 years is bitch, its funny ^.-

prince_of_love

Thank you for your comment . I don't say that I'm nice, good, etc.. coz It should do people who meet me. but of course my friends say to me that I'm friendly , nice, and in every time I can help..Maybe you don't believe, but I think I shoudn't talk about religion..about Islam .. becoz we have other worlds and I think I will never understand them .. maybe in the future…

06:55 PM Jul 20 2009 |

huseyin.srky.

United States

i guess i dunno what are you talking about 91patii…u do not know anything about islam and u are talking about islam :S 1.there is not any religion wants to kill people 2.there are few stupid PERSONS doing this attack,u can not associate it with a religion…

btw…pls try to understand islam and then talk…

07:01 PM Jul 20 2009 |

huseyin.srky.

United States

levonis,u have wrote everything on my mind :D

07:43 PM Jul 20 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

levonis

lol, Im not child.. Are you angry that I ''attact' youe religion. Maybe you are stupid and you play with toys :) but I don't :)

okk, thx I will go out with boyfriend or my friends, dont worry :)

07:43 PM Jul 20 2009 |