Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Where are you from?And introduce yourself.

lililijiushiwo

China

Where are you from?And introduce yourself.

Say something what you like.

01:50 PM Jul 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

BarboraCZ

BarboraCZ

Czech Republic

I am Barbara, from the Czech republic (heart of the Europe)... I live in small village in the mountains :))

03:43 PM Jul 09 2009 |

abbass1984

abbass1984

Tunisia

i am yassine from tunisia and i like to make friends from all over the world

03:50 PM Jul 09 2009 |

ayhann

ayhann

Turkey

it must be fascinating living in the mountains Barbora:)hi you all! im ayhan from Turkey,i live in istanbul.the temperature and traffic swelter me:(

i think im ok with grammar but my vocabulary is poor, i guess..so i need friends to practice english and i would be very happy to know different cultures,peoples:)) i also studied a little french at high school but now i can barely remember about that..i like languages;) 

05:12 PM Jul 09 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

hey, I'm Violet, from Poland, as u see. I'm a little crazy girl and I love listen rock lol

what else?

I don't know why I am here, I don't look for friends, so I have no idea how I can improve my english here xd 

and… one point. I hate people who say that they're from UK or USA but they aren't. fuck them

as usual, my comment is chaotic.. maybe unlucky, I'm scatterbrained and I want write ab everything  

but don't be afraid, I don't bite xD

09:15 PM Jul 09 2009 |

AbdO

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

i am abdo from benghazi lebya and mmmmm what can i say ?

i say hi for all pepole in the world and have the peace

and thanx god for every thing

bye

09:35 PM Jul 09 2009 |

hailang

hailang

China

we are from the same country ,I like making friends ,but the favourite is playing basketball ,also like travelling ,now I am in ningbo city of zhejiang ,I want to learn english and improve ,if you want to make friends with me ,add me yahoo message :

hehe ,my cellphone NO. is 13655749889  logan , leaving my NO. means if u like  we can become the best friends and can send message in english

07:28 AM Jul 10 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

please visit my world

08:35 AM Jul 10 2009 |

noguti

noguti

Brazil

hey. I'm marcelo from Brazil… I like making new friends and learning English… For further information about me…. why don't you take a look at my profile? .... heheh

01:26 AM Jul 19 2009 |