Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

If you interesting, you must ask About him

Why you Not believe him ?

01:26 PM Jun 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

Arabhamid,

Thanks alot for your efforts but I advice you not to waste your time in convincing ppl who Allah says about them:

"Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.

And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad Peace be upon him , Al-Ansar and Al-Muhajirun) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.

Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly.

These are they who have purchased error for guidance, so their commerce was profitless. And they were not guided.

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path)."

One day, the truth will be clarified,it will be as obvious as the sun to all ppl,no one can deny it

06:00 PM Oct 25 2009 |

dilemma36

dilemma36

Turkey

hi to all of speaking here,

there is no need to have an arguement on mohammed's being a prophet. HE REALLY IS. who can think what is happening on the world can see God and who reads much or who has an intend to learn about the reality about this subject can clearly see HE REALLY IS at the end. FULLSTOPPPP

06:34 PM Oct 25 2009 |

adamsoney

adamsoney

Kuwait

hi ,thanks all dear brothers, its kind of jealousy and proundness to deny that truth , they all know he is the messanger of GOD but for something in their mind keep deny who he is…..

may alllah bless you all for that , keep on brothers

07:51 PM Oct 25 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I'll answer in stages and at my own pace.

When you see people around the world, from Mexic, Swiden, brezil and spain, here anyone can understand that this religion has a strong power.

Of course you think that. You're a Muslim.

Just like every other adherent of a religion thinks that their religion is the best and has power.

Evangelical churches in the US think that they have power too.

Do you find other religion spread like Islam and everywhere, and quality of those people.

Christianity spread even further than Islam and is the largest religion in the world.

Quality of the people? I think that's too much to even start talking about.

Asking for 'famous Christians' is almost synonimous with 'famous humans'.

Is that a proof ??? Some will consider it as indice, and some don't !!

I don't see it as either. The measurement by which you're saying that Islam is a divine religion has implications for a dozen other religions as well.

all your thoughts and understanding go tawords trying to justify that it's wrong and not divine, because this is what you want to believe in.

No, it's known as critical thinking. For the points by which you claim that Islam is a divine religion, there are alternate explanations for them. I'm merely pointing these out.

Divinity is beyond any doubt, and Islam is definitely within the realm of doubt.

If you say that Islam is made by a man and his followers, he you're denying the history and proves and reality.

Am I? What pieces of proof am I denying?

what you said, nobody from the people who denied it during his message said it, people who fought against him, they never said that or pretend it.

How are you so sure? The criticisms of Islam by Christains and Jews has remained the same throughout time. It isn't just in THIS age where the religions did not agree and engaged each other.

The Jews that lived in Muslim lands brought up the same arguments why they did not convert to Islam as I'm bringing up now.

How sure can you even be about what arguments people brought up 1400 years ago when all of your history is written by Muslims? How many dissenters and 'blasphemers' have been killed in that time?

The people with the good points against Islam likely did not survive.

We're different rules and are not same, we don't pray like you,

Muslims used to pray towards Jerusalem till Mohammed changed it to Mecca.

Muslims have specific prayer times during the day. Muslims fall prostrate as Jews do on the High Holidays.

also fasting,

Jews fast on several dates during the year, as I've already told you.

The only difference is the days that your new religion chose.

making Hadj,

Jews before the destruction of the Temple made pilgrimages to Jerusalem 3 times a year.

or just because we believe in one God and believe in all prophets and messengers.

Most of which are all Jewish prophets that you've magically turned retroactively into Muslims.

if there are somethings in common, that is a proof that all come from one source, which is the one God, not be stolen as you explain it.

That goes against your idea that the Talmud isn't from Gd. That is where that quote is from.

All the historians and proves say that he didn't meet and learn from anyone, and in the top of that, he was illiterate, and can't write and read.

Which historians? I thought these ideas came from the hadith, not historians.

but the fact, one one pretend or said that, even the Jews where were living in arabia didn't accused him by taking anything from them.

How do you know what they didn't?

Most Jews nowadays are unanimous in their idea that Islam took most of its ideas from Judaism.

but is those kind of people did that, that mean that they have strong seasons, because they're aware people and know very well their religion, if they did that, that mean they're convinced.

Yet most of their other counterparts do not, who are either equally or more knowledgable about the religion.

I don't consider the idea that a clergyman converting to Islam necessarily proves Islam as a true religion. Maybe it's simply that he came to his senses that Christianity is the most nonsensical religion on the planet and he needed something else that made more sense.

There are several reasons one could come up with. Some people just aren't religious at all and meet a nice Muslim girl. 

what did the Jews brought to the humanity !! where are the nations that joined them ?

Many people. Jethro, Moses's father in law converted to Judaism traditionally after just being a Mohabite.

The many people that became Jews we have no way of knowing about because they were simply absorbed into the Jewish people and accepted.

The fact that Judaism is not openly going to people anymore is a result of the Exile and persecution.

Israelis even don't let people pray in Al-aqsa, people who are younger than 50 years old, how about other things.

That's not true. The only time that happens is times like today when rioting is going on. Then for security reasons, the police stop young people from entering th area.  

For the rest of the time, all Muslims are able to visit the Temple Mount.

the Quran is not like other holy book, the quran was given during 23 years, and after every part, the people write it and memorise it in their mind, and right after the death of prophet mohamed, the quran was collected in one book, and this is Quran, many poeple memory it in their mind, you can find a boy of 8 years old, memories all the quran.

And how do you know that they didn't just make it all up and perfect it into fine verse during those 23 years. How do you know that all the surahs are from Mohammed and not just added in there for a time afterwards. If as you say, he couldn't read or write, who wrote it down for him? How do you know that person didn't just put down his own ideas? Or even just the person that dictated it?

some stones are not proof of a temple, some stones where some words in Hebrow are not a proof of existance of temple in this region,

If you're looking for a holy place, and then suddenly you find hundreds of ritual baths everywhere, what is the logical conclusion? 

the president of researchers from telavive university, and after long study, he said that there is no prove of existance of Temple there, and the result, was throwing his out from his position.

It's a general trend among modern archaelogists to cast doubt on everything, even when the full story isn't out yet.  This is true among Israeli archaelogists as well. The same ones that claim that King David either didn't exist, or that he was just some hill chieftain.

That the Temple existed, again, is not disputed, it just WHERE. Some say its in that area, other people don't. 

There is no expert could prove that Temple was build under Al-aqsa, only jews who pretend that.

How can one know for sure when Israeli archaelogists aren't allowed to dig under the Temple Mount?

what are you waiting !! why don't you build it in another place, in the west, or in Telavive or another place.

The same reason why Muslims don't choose some other rock in Syria to walk around and pray to instead of the Kaaba.

You can't just build the Temple anywhere that you want.

At the end, it was forbidden to go back to the holy land to live in, and after that, only the place of alleged Temple, and one day they can say that it's not.

No, you're mixing up two different concepts.

The idea of returning to land is allowed by some of the most important Torah scholars in history, while allowing people to enter the Temple Mount is not.

Some famous Jewish religious figures, such as Maimonides went as far as to say that it was a MITZVAH (a religious duty) to go and live in Eretz Israel.

The Zionists did not just make everything up, and despite what you wish to think, the Neturei Karta are just one tiny side of the larger argument.

from time to time, we see some religious jews try to go into Aqsa, and they threatening of doing that.

Well they can't do that, according to most if not all, opinions of Halakha.

I support Israelis and Jews having the RIGHT to go up to the Temple Mount, but in reality they should not for religious reasons. I support Israel having complete control of the Temple Mount as well as it is their country. 

What however happens on the Temple Mount is up to Gd and providence, not mere human beings.

it's well proven that this wall doesn't remain to Jewish kingdom, all what the experts could prove, that part of the wall under soil comes from the Romain, and the other was build by muslims.

Most of the wall, just over half, dates back to the times of Herod's Temple. The Kotel was likely apart of the renovations by building an outer wall of the Temple compound.

Herod was the Jewish governor during the ROMAN occupation so it makes sense. The Temple was still there when the Romans were occupying Israel.

eummm, so don't tell me that prophet must be from descendant of Ishaac !!

All Jews are considered descendants of Abraham and Isaac spiritually. Hence why most prophets were Jews. There are prophetesses as well, such as Ruth, who  converted to Judaism and ended up being King David's great grandmother.

There are non-Jewish prophets in the Torah.

the greece and romain civilization have not relation with recent civilization, there are seperated, and not continued civilization.

Western civilization starts with Greece and Roman, not Christinaity. That's the designation by anthropolgists and historians.

hahaha, no no no, no always the father who is right.

I didn't mean it literally. I meant it in the sense of the old one, the older idea being right and the newer idea being wrong. This isn't always the case but sometimes it is the case.

Jews believe that the first message was true and clear. 

02:00 AM Oct 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@aliyatul_h
ikmah:

No prophet in Judaism was supposed to bring a new book that replaces the Torah and say that the rules from before no longer apply. Prophets only come to bring people back to the ways of the Torah, not to deny them, like Mohammed did.

they waiting for Muhammad as theirlast prophet n to follow him.

There is no last prophet in Judaism. Prophecy can continue forever.

Jews are waiting for the Messiah, not for a prophet like Mohammed who brings a new book, and then says that there will be no more prophets after him.

01:19 PM Oct 29 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

why muslims number icrease every moment even the attacks from media for years

Because negative press reports don't stop Muslims from having children?

08:45 PM Oct 29 2009 |

abosalahaddine

Algeria

i have read the thread  from the beginning

i found that Fabs1 is really madman

he wants to approve that the prophet Muhammed is not aprophet

if we take your speech into acount.all the Israeli prophets are not prophets.

then he moved to praise jews and how they are smart.

i say just two important words

Islam is the second religion and it will be surely the first for many reasons.

the right  mojajidins are comming to sweep the jews from Palestine.

09:30 PM Oct 29 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@abosalahad
dine
:

he wants to approve that the prophet Muhammed is not aprophet

if we take your speech into acount.all the Israeli prophets are not prophets.

then he moved to praise jews and how they are smart.

You obviously have not read what I wrote.

I gave my reason: The other prophets came to bring people back to the Torah, not to change it. No prophetic scripture before contradicted or tried to replace the Torah. Mohammed and the Koran claim to do the opposite.

Do me a favour by bringing up the points where you think I'm wrong, rather than cheaply dismissing everything by calling me a 'madman'.

02:24 AM Oct 30 2009 |

Stigandr

Stigandr

Turkey

notice : as I heard Islam will be the first religion by his believers in 2050 .. if you like that or not  with my true respect for you …your friend ammarob

i think, there will be not much follower of Islam in 2050. About in 2030 all fossil fuels will be depleted and middle east will be new Africa, most of Arabs will die of hunger.

By the way, I can't understand why Middle Easterns always talk about religion.

09:13 PM Oct 30 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

*i think, there will be not much follower of Islam in 2050. About in 2030 all fossil fuels will be depleted *
what a nonsense, non related, illogic words!!!!
did who convert all over the world had taken barrels of oil? hahahaha

12:27 PM Oct 31 2009 |