Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

If you interesting, you must ask About him

Why you Not believe him ?

01:26 PM Jun 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

it's easy to cherry pick the passages from any so-called holy text that support your opinion and ignore or declare the others to be "corrupted". "allegorical", or the like.

and now your English lesson  ;)

Cherry picking is the act of pointing at individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

The term is based on the perceived process of harvesting fruit, such as cherries. The picker would be expected to only select the ripest and healthiest fruits. An observer who only sees the selected fruit may thus wrongly conclude that most, or even all, of the fruit is in such good condition. 

07:09 AM Jun 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

what they say about the prophet mohamed peace be upon him

Mahatma Gandhi

"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind….I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

11:50 AM Jun 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

George Bernard Shaw

If a man like Muhamed were to assume the

disctatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness. Read the following writings of other Western authors… 

11:53 AM Jun 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

Lamartine

"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

11:54 AM Jun 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

John William Draper  

"Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born at Mecca, in Arabia the man who, of all men exercised the greatest influence upon the human race . . . Mohammed . . ." 

11:55 AM Jun 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

i am not wasting my time brother djouzi  the prophet peace be upon him ,he has no need to defend about him i am just passingSmile, this pic is from my last topic

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/298390

all the world know how are the prophet mohamed  (peace be upon him )that clear Laughing

02:13 PM Jun 25 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Basically, there is no proof.

Only hope by you people that you aren't wasting your lives worshipping a madman.

02:42 PM Jun 25 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

i don't remember saying muhammed was a terrorist or that islam = terrorism. 

02:48 PM Jun 25 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

prophet mohammed (peace be upon him)dosn't need to prove how he was great ,so our words about him will not change the situation,but we do that as we are so jealousy toward our religion that we so proud that we are  muslims ,thank god for that so big gift that no one knows its value except who has it

02:52 PM Jun 25 2009 |