Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u believe that its possible to find true love or friendship on web?

Jurate

Jurate

Lithuania

Is it possible in ur oppinion to find real love on web? Maybe u already found one? Have u got some friends that u met on web but u already know them in real?

06:05 AM May 18 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Of course I dobelieve :)

I've many real friends, that I cant live without them already :):)

And about the love, we have seen someone from here even marry! so all is possible, it just depends on your self, on your trust and belief!    ^^

09:56 AM May 20 2009 |

johny_snooch

United States

Friendship,yes.Love,not so sure.

01:42 PM May 20 2009 |

arlam

arlam

China

yes, I do believe that somebody can find true love and friendship from the world of web.if we can talk honestly with each other,we can do.that means 精诚所至,金石为开,do you mind talking about?dear, my mail is

thank you and best regars,

arlam

02:24 PM May 20 2009 |

LoVeLLy_FRiNa

Indonesia

Do u believe that its possible to find true love or friendship on web?

true love? i don't believe it. its too hard to find a real good person on web to be your boyfriend. some people love to lie bout their life or bout everything. if you believe in it, it's ok for you. but you should be careful.

but, for true friendship. i guess i do believe. we can find good friendship is not only in real world but also in cyber world. friendship is bout share n try to know each other well. it doesn't matter who you are, where you from, or blablabla, coz it's universe. with friendship, we try to understand each other n then love each other. n with love, we can make the peace world. no war anymore. what a nice world!

04:11 AM May 21 2009 |

mamy20

Saudi Arabia

on my opinion i think yes is true to find the freind although internet specially on the forums

04:40 AM May 21 2009 |

johny_snooch

United States

biggity bloaaooow!!!

01:49 PM May 21 2009 |

johny_snooch

United States

let me clear my throat

02:24 PM May 28 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

The truth the web is a virtual enviroment but its almost like the real world also some people you get along with some you don't some you give your trust some you don't some earn your trust but at the end of the day lose it because of their lies but at the same time the web is too much fun so keep surfing and pray for the best  

06:29 AM May 29 2009 |

chunyt

chunyt

China

i have had a lot of foreign friends by here,but now ,i lost most of them.i missing them.

06:59 AM May 29 2009 |