Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your favorite Christmas presents

Miss.Daisy

Miss.Daisy

China

mine is a passport to travel around the world.

or a chance to restart this year…

11:40 AM Dec 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NairooZ

NairooZ

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

am not a christian… but i think… the best present in a special season like chritmas.. is meating someone we love and miss toooo hard..

marry christmas christians and happy new year for all

07:06 PM Dec 20 2008 |

wendy jing

China

I want a doll.Laughing

03:00 AM Dec 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Thanks for your best wishes NairooZ. I wish the best for you too!!

If it is something not material, I´ll ask for a karaoke sesion with my family after the Christmas dinner. Trust me, it´s completely hilarious see us and hear us singing, hahaha!

If it´s about a material gift, I love receiving CD´s of my favorite artists, or a fragance of Carolina Herrera!!!

05:38 AM Dec 21 2008 |

timothyl

China

Merry Chirstmas!I would like recieve a gift whatever be done by herself.

08:00 AM Dec 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

centoir: Hahahaha! Yeah!! My stomach hurts for laughing a lot watching and listening all my family singing!!! Those moments when we are all happy and not worried about nothing more than be together are the best!!

Nu_Pogodi: I can´t watch the video at work right now (blocked internet, damn!!) but I´ll try it at home, hahaha! Thanks!

03:25 PM Dec 22 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

HEALTHHHHH HEALTH HEALTH HEALTHHHH,,,AN ETERNAL HEALTHHHHHHHHH hehe,,for real ¬¬

03:36 PM Dec 22 2008 |

nunie

nunie

Thailand

For me, I think that time to spend with family is the best present…

Hope you have a happy time in Christmas

05:05 PM Dec 22 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Bellavi: Oh my….!!! Kylie "Mamacita" Minogue!!!! Wowwwww! I fell in love since I saw her in the video "Can´t get you out of my head" (sticky melody by the way), I had not known anything about her life before that song (I was surprised to know that she have had years in the music business). But I´m a fan since then!!! The new CD (X) is amazing!!! She´s the best Santa somebody has ever sent me in all my entire life, hahahaha! T H A N K S ! ! ! 

02:54 PM Dec 23 2008 |