Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who can teach me german

rip12345

rip12345

China

guten tag alle leute!i'm a chinese who is crazy about Deutschland!who can help me with my german?i would appreciate it if u r willing to help me!:)danke.

11:57 AM Oct 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

german_student

Germany

what do you want to learn? ^^

I'm from germany, maybe  I can help you!Smile

12:50 PM Oct 01 2008 |

Leenchenbienchenx33

Germany

I'm from Germany too.. Why would you like to learn German? English is nicer :):):)

03:12 PM Oct 01 2008 |

german_student

Germany

Yes, and above all, german is an ungly language. its hard und complicated! xD

03:22 PM Oct 01 2008 |

james rengifo

United States

you guys know? i'm a foreign languages and now i'm studying german, but it's a little complicated. Here is my msn if you can help me i really appreciate it.

vielen danke!!

04:51 PM Oct 01 2008 |

german_student

Germany

oh, i know that german is a difficult language! I have sometimes problems with it, although I was born here! ;D

05:03 PM Oct 01 2008 |

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

=O Really? jejeje if to you is difficult the language, so I don't wanna imagine to we XD It seem to me an interesting language! After the english… Maybe I like 'cause germany band ''Rammstein'' jeje XD

06:59 PM Oct 01 2008 |

rip12345

rip12345

China

ohh,oh,u guys,i just wonder why some german don't like germany?:Di consider it a nice country.and yeah..german is difficult but complicated.but is it more difficult for a foreigner to learn german than chinese???haha.i like german band Die prinzen.and i want  to learn many useful words and sentences.thank u guys.

11:38 PM Oct 01 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

lol Ja, das is richtig! In der klasse wir sagen 'Lernen, lernen, immer lernen, aber wir sprechen keine Deutsch!' Cry 

09:26 AM Oct 02 2008 |

german_student

Germany

oh.. i like germany ^^

but I don't like german..

and, in future I want to go in another country.. Japan or norway.

02:44 PM Oct 02 2008 |

james rengifo

United States

hi you guys,,, well actually whatever you can teach me in german is fine either a song or grammar or anything is ok…. oh and thank you for reply..

06:27 PM Oct 02 2008 |