Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do u think if u love a foreigner?

nanaharamiyuu

Viet Nam

hello everyone, im Miyuu. u know cupid rules us all. if someday u love a foreigner n he/she also loves u but he/she cant speak ur language, will u still love him/her? please tell me ur opinion, thx so much.

04:20 PM May 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Of course I will. I would feel like the japanese couple in Lost, hahahaha!

There´s no walls for love. You will be surprised of the amazing things a man or woman can do for love. So, It wasn´t an obstacle for me, I would be glad to teach her my language and learn about hers.

05:03 PM May 27 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yes, If you love him why not take a chance??? Don´t be shy and don´t be afraid to break the wall as you said in your post  Laughing

06:29 PM May 27 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Smtimes love is more than words.and I believe that action speak louder than words.after all the one and only love language is kissing.=)

07:15 PM May 27 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

All women are foreigners!

08:05 PM May 27 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I like what Mike said…At least U will not be like NATO..(NO action Talk Only..LOL Laughing)

01:52 AM May 28 2008 |

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

:)

03:11 AM May 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

No,bellavi.we’re always on your side in this “break the wall” matters..just get going with your foreigner man..good luck with your “fight language” method.=)

11:38 AM May 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

No,bellavi.we’re always on your side in this “break the wall” matters..just get going with your foreigner man..good luck with your “fight language” method.=)

11:38 AM May 28 2008 |