Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i don't know what can I do? someone help me!

zhzloverzy

zhzloverzy

China

i fall in love with a girl.   but i don't know how  should I tell her.

i has a terrible crush on her …..o my god

01:31 AM May 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

babyL

babyL

China

let it be as it is

01:41 AM May 25 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Why the big deal???
Only take courage to tell her.
Don´t let the time goes, what if she feels the same??

03:01 AM May 25 2008 |

onivole_bsi

Philippines

Sawdestination is right, you should have the courage to tell her that you like her. You know, its better to act now than letting times pass by. As Sawdestination says "what if she feels the same?" Remember that you have nothing to loss, you have something to gain. If you act right away, you have overcome your fear and hesitation, another is; if she likes you too then you "gain her'. hahaha!. cheer up buddy! you can make it. God Bless!

03:35 AM May 25 2008 |

tiensitomcang

Viet Nam

Don't be shy. Take all your courage to meet her and tell her about your feeling. Don't hum and haw it will be a big mistake because you will miss her forever. If it's so hard to tell. You can write a letter and send it with a rose. It's a classic and easy way to make a clear your feeling.

04:13 AM May 25 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Look into her eyes and say your words..be a man and shall not be afraid..she’s not barking or would not even try to bite you.=)

07:36 AM May 25 2008 |

zhzloverzy

zhzloverzy

China

thank for tell me that!
i will say my word to her!
i feel with power!
thank everyone who help me!

10:02 AM Jun 01 2008 |