Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A NEPALI FRIEND?

peacelove

peacelove

Nepal

Hi All,

I am Prem from Nepal. My english is poor so i want to improve  it  by talking with people who from different country. I would love to have may friend from all over the world. If any one interest, Please feel free to write me. MY E-Mail address is

Thank you.

01:15 PM Sep 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

maniusia

maniusia

Poland

hello everyone!
My name is Mary and i am from Poland please feel free to write me where u want here or on my e mail: jamania at wp.pl or on my MSN jamania at gazeta.pl I am not good in English but i learn all the time

i am waiting
see you 

09:52 PM Sep 24 2006 |

peacelove

peacelove

Nepal

Hi Mary,

Nice to meet you.

my MSN premyogi125 at hotmail.com . i add you and add me you too then we will talk and learn together. bye for now. see you soon

prem

04:28 AM Sep 25 2006 |

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

Hi peacelove!  Sure, let's be friends and study english together.  A lot of members here at englishbaby can help you too. 

02:47 AM Sep 26 2006 |

Rajendrak

Rajendrak

India

Hi All

I am Rajendrak from india My english is also very poor too.If you want improve english me together. Please contact me , my E-mail

05:08 AM Sep 26 2006 |

peacelove

peacelove

Nepal

Hi Rocky and Rajendrak,

Wellcome and Thanks for post messege here.

05:07 AM Sep 28 2006 |