Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Let's practise English together!

French_woman

France

Hi everybody, I am 32 and I live in Paris, please contact me if you are here to improve your English, see you soon!

11:55 AM May 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

noneperson

Colombia

Hello,

I sspeaks spanish and I think is very difficult to learn English just writing some words or contacting a person who is very busy working, studying or whatever he or she does.

The best way is to take an english immersion course or to travel to another country where all the people speak english and you need to communicate in some way.

To do this without having relatives or friends abroad I think is not possible; but if we could do it, it would be great. In this forum all of us want to improve our knowledge of English; so we can't visit each other because we are not going to learn too much; unless some of you speak english fluently and want to learn another language.  

Please feel free to answer to this opinion and contact me if you want a real friend !! 

Regards,

03:57 PM May 29 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Ughh… I wanna cry..REally!

My English is still poor.. :P

05:38 PM May 29 2008 |

mahmoud

Egypt

I 'd like to improve english  with you

if you'd like too add me

06:27 PM May 29 2008 |

bibito

Turkey

hello.ı am 28 years old.from turkey.ı am docttor and ı vant to improve my english.ı have yahoo and msn messenger.my mail

09:02 AM May 30 2008 |

jayms

China

hi I also wanna to improve my English,this is my MSN,contact me

jayms

09:20 AM May 30 2008 |

vague

vague

Yemen

vague2007.muh@hot mail . com

04:50 PM May 30 2008 |

vague

vague

Yemen

hi there,im yemeni,i hope we can practice our english together on msn

vague2007.muhat hotmail. com

04:54 PM May 30 2008 |

conguht

conguht

China

Hi,I want to be make a friend with you.And that will improve our english level.OK?

01:59 AM May 31 2008 |

conguht

conguht

China

Ok, but i donnot know how to contract it with you.this is my e-mail for you

02:02 AM May 31 2008 |

janeyunlei

janeyunlei

China

Hello,I would be in Korean in the middle of June,Is there anyone here? I would appreciate if you could give me some advise about the trip.My msn is janeyunlei   at  yahoo.com .

03:26 AM May 31 2008 |