Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Chat and friends

MerlinKRT

United States

Looking for some new friends in far off places. If you want to come hang out and learn some English American style then feel free to E mail me. I usally check my email every two days. Dont be shy because i sure you can teach me as much our maybe more

05:15 PM May 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

laurawoo

laurawoo

China

i am a chinese girl

if you want to be friend with me 

you can send me the e mail

i a freshman a happy and lovely girl

04:56 AM Jun 01 2006 |

leo dai

leo dai

China

HELLO.nice to meet u

02:54 AM Aug 08 2007 |

leo dai

leo dai

China

HELLO.

02:54 AM Aug 08 2007 |

peegy

Suriname

how do you start chat in the english chatroom

02:54 PM Aug 08 2007 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

click English Chat which you can see at the left upper side of this page.   Once you click English Chat, you will see a window where you can click to enter the chat room.   Very easy.   Try it now.   I hope to see you there. 

02:57 PM Aug 08 2007 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

oh well, I misunderstood you.   You mean to ask how to start chatting inside the english chatroom.   Once you entered the chatroom, greet everyone, and ask if you can join.   That's an icebreaker.   I'm very sure someone will acknowledge your presence there, and then, you can reply.   that's the beginning and everything will fall into places.  Anything goes there.  You can ask any question.   good luck.

02:59 PM Aug 08 2007 |

hansome2

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi there every 1. I am from Islamic republic of Iran.i want to be friends wid every 1.

04:40 AM Aug 16 2007 |

sktdjj

sktdjj

China

Glad to be your friend!My msn is

11:03 AM Aug 21 2007 |

abbadyma@gupco.net

Egypt

hi im mostafa from egypt im glad  ihope to seeyou in our encient places to see great egypt

11:20 AM Sep 07 2007 |

storm_gb

storm_gb

Thailand

ok

let's pratice and go ahead to be friend….

12:42 PM Sep 07 2007 |