Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Let's practise English together

caesar

China

Hey there,

Everybody who wants to practice english via Yahoo, MSN or Skype is welcomed

10:07 AM Aug 26 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dermander

United Kingdom

waiting someone to talk and interchange ideas…

02:57 PM May 22 2006 |

alexia_3606

Philippines

me too i want to practice my english hope you help me, right i need it so badly i need someone to talk to in english  hope to hear you soon

04:53 AM May 23 2006 |

Applewang

China

Hello,everyone! i am a new learner in  english  learing.i am very  bad at   writting and speaking.so i want  to improve my english and make friend with each other.please don't  laugh at my such poor english ,ok ? 

09:18 AM May 23 2006 |

dermander

United Kingdom

Hi friends,

Come and answer English test questions regarding grammar, vocabulary, cloze and reading comprehension.

Clicking on my nickname will take you to my blog where you can start.. 

Express yourself freely…

03:57 PM May 23 2006 |

lampeter121

China

I have found a good place! I need to improve my english. Nice to meet you all. Anyway I will come here every day

10:04 AM May 24 2006 |

piganna

piganna

China

hi,it’s fun here.

11:18 AM May 24 2006 |

bluejivan

bluejivan

India

Dear friend,
This is blue from India.
my english is poor and i wnat to improve my english by communicating with you via internet and emails.
I alos want to share with you my experiences of life and my thouths and belivef about life with you.
I believe that life is a beautiful journey and every one should enjoy it. I thinkl we should celebrate it by sharing and greeting each other.
I request you to add me in your address book and accept me as a freind.
I can share with you about india, my journey of life and everthing whcih is intersting and can help me in improving my english.
See you for now
waiting for your reply on this eamil id.
bluejivan@myway(.)com
bye for now.
Bluejivan

12:02 PM May 24 2006 |

tran

tran

Viet Nam

Hi!

I would like to make friend with you, and I hope we can improve english spoken skills

02:56 AM May 25 2006 |

windyang

China

Dear friends,

I'm a Chinese boy,poor in english.I want to improve it and make friends with everyone.

E-mail:   PLS feel free to contact me. 

03:29 AM May 25 2006 |

piganna

piganna

China

hi, work hard together!

07:48 AM May 25 2006 |