Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

A dream????????

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

In the last weekend, in sunday morning i wake up feeling peaceful but very sick…
I saw a dream, I can’t describ it but it made me thinking about many several things..
I saw that I was prepared to marry with karem-tn but he didn’t touch me and I am wearing ‘hijab’ and I am very happy, feeling peace, love… nd never be happy before in this dream …
an ther ar friends from englishbaby came for the ceremony I remember arabhamid, Shymaa, crystal nd other friends from other sites to congratulate us much…
I need ur help, did someone kno what does it mean?
Thank u

09:38 PM Aug 25 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

please, for many, oscar is not my boyfriend

05:21 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

You know whay I don’t trust you zionist girl ?

Because your Talmud says aloooooooooooot of things, bad things, terrible things, and disgusting things…I don’t and I’ll never ever, trust a zionist, as long as you agree with the existance of Isra_hell, you’ll never be loved or appreciated only from a stupid person.

06:50 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Nawfer, this is between you and your self

If you’re honest, then that means alot…still don’t trust you by the way ;)

09:33 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Well, if you are really saying the truth then it must be due that you were arguing with them a lot so they kept inside your mind! That was one reason for dreaming of them. About the marriage.. maybe it’s because that all your hatred towards them is merely superficial… like Anne Frank wrote “In spite of everything, I still believe people are really good at heart”. So you want to hate them, but you don’t actually.

01:31 AM Aug 27 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I agree with you Monique (from your point of view) but you don’t really know those people !!! there is a large background you should be aware before saying this !

you could’ve said it about any other person on earth I’ll agree but this person…I’ll never feel comfortable :S

01:45 AM Aug 27 2011 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

What did I miss? What should I be aware of? :S I saw the way she was talking to the people she mentioned that were present in her dream. I bet she doesn’t hate you guys.

02:22 AM Aug 27 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

songggg!

how are you?

You know I saw a russian girl in a talk-show who dreamed that someone is reading a sura and after she woke up,she could remember that , word by word.It was so interesting for me!!!!!

Hossam_bounab!

Dear,I think that you are too cincycal!!!

Our problem is not with the people of their country neither with their religion of course.We shouldn’t blame them of having negative ideas about Islam.

The problem is the government,actually not just Israel but all the governments have problems.That’s a fact.

If your idea is negative about them,that’s because you’re supporting Palestine.Actually we all support Palestine.

07:45 AM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

Cr!stal thank u, i think i need time nd private
hav u any news about karem-tn?

04:44 PM Aug 27 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Come on guys !

Don’t you see ?!!! all she said is she is looking for Kareem ! why you think you own thoughts and make your own results !

Nawfer, I have a question for you;

Do you supporte the acts of the zionists in ghazza ? I need a clear answer.

05:39 PM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

I am not zionist I am jewish
Cr!stal.. thank u..

11:03 PM Aug 27 2011 |