Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Skype friends!

gero_gero

gero_gero

Argentina

I am from Argentina looking for people to practice my English! Who want to be my friend? pleaseeeeee! =)

04:20 PM Apr 24 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xuqianmarie

China

i want to practice my oral English, who want to be together?

03:24 AM Jun 30 2016 |

rachel78

China

Hi everybody,

my skype id is “cathyluya78”, pls feel free to contact me.I  engaged in foreign trade work…waiting for u

06:18 AM Jul 11 2016 |

talib341

Tanzania, United Republic Of

hello am fluently both in writing and spoken english…looking for friends from Russian and chinees so that we can chart direect thouh skype and i promise to help thenm in english hope they will speak well

my skype ID

text me with greetings i will assept you

12:02 PM Aug 02 2017 |

shahbazz4k

Pakistan

Hi there,

This is Hussain and i am fom Pakistan. Anyone who wanna be freind or practice English can contact me at Skype. this is my skyeid(shahbazz4k).

Thanks,

10:27 AM Jul 06 2019 |

ertiosl

Australia

d asfsdgsdffdsf

01:23 PM Sep 06 2019 |

aibolv_

Latvia

Hi, i am more less comfortable with brittish eng. Voice I mean. However USA and other dialects make me Klappe aus(german) = Valve off :( . It would be grate to find somebody for exercise to fix that. By the way Latvian girls are very beautifull, might be  most beautifull in this world. We can discuss that metter in eng ;) heh. 

I am not russian, but my russian skills are close to native speaker skill level. So it could be the return benefit for those that learn russian at the moment

03:29 PM Feb 08 2020 |

A. Ameer Makki

Bahrain

hi learners

if you are interested in chatting through skype. just add me my skype id is  

a.ameer3

good luck to you all

05:09 PM Feb 16 2020 |

Lasica91

Lasica91Super Member!

Poland

hello, anybody wants to talk through skype? Please send me a private message! We can talk or chat :)

09:17 PM Apr 08 2020 |

Bob_Ibrahim

Egypt

Hey, I’m searching also for new friends to practice with

Here’s my Skype: live:beboibrahim4

02:52 PM May 17 2021 |

Bob_Ibrahim

Egypt

Hey, I’m searching also for new friends to practice with

Here’s my Skype: live:beboibrahim4

02:52 PM May 17 2021 |