Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improve english

warner1

Poland

Hi

I would like to improve my english – is there anybody who can help me? I've got a msn and gg – we can teach each other if you want. 

10:38 AM Jan 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

forget-me-not

Russian Federation

hallo! i cann't say that my english is bad or something, but itsn't good enough. I'm looking for someone to chat with. So here i am:) If you want – just write me:)

05:28 PM Feb 08 2007 |

forget-me-not

Russian Federation

hallo! i cann't say that my english is bad or something, but itsn't good enough. I'm looking for someone to chat with. So here i am:) If you want – just write me:)

05:28 PM Feb 08 2007 |

daredevil_6484

Turkey

hi do you want to improve your english I can help you because I'm improving my english and may be we can help each other for learning english .send me your MSN if you have see you take care  byee

09:45 PM Feb 08 2007 |

fahood

fahood

Saudi Arabia

Hellow every body , i want to improve my english i read more and i like english but i want to talk english very will any way i have yahoo and hotmail msn any body like
to talk with me i’am happy for that
thank’s

10:16 PM Feb 08 2007 |

fahood

fahood

Saudi Arabia

Hellow every body , i want to improve my english i read more and i like english but i want to talk english very will any way i have yahoo and hotmail msn any body like
to talk with me i’am happy for that
thank’s

10:18 PM Feb 08 2007 |

fahood

fahood

Saudi Arabia

my msn

hotmail(fahood2001 at hotmail dot com

yahoo(fahood_76 at YAHOO dot com

10:28 PM Feb 08 2007 |

64yun710

South Korea

I would like to share some ideas 

03:27 AM Feb 09 2007 |

cicero_marques

Brazil

Hi my msn/e-mail is: cicero_marques  @  hotmail.com! contact me…

10:23 AM Feb 09 2007 |

aleena

aleena

Philippines

I am a Manager of a Language Center here in the Philippines. Our company is called Ceebibi (CBB) Language Centre. We have centres in Korea, in UK, in Australia, here in the Philippines and we are going to expand to China and Japan.

I can help you learn and be better in English. My MSN is ... I will be very happy to help all those who want to learn.

04:43 PM Feb 09 2007 |

blanche3

blanche3

Slovakia

HI, my native language is Slovak. The learning English is very difficult for me. I want to improve my English because I am not satisfied with my speech and  I have a problem with grammar. I would like to talk with someone who has the same problem.

05:37 PM Feb 10 2007 |