Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ameizh

ameizh

Falkland Islands (Malvinas)

Hi Rongxining and Zaw ,

How are you today? Although today is changeable weather  too,but I feel very good. Because  this morning I got  the news that I  passed  a test  by a result  out of my expectation. It makes me happy all day.Laughing

But  Rongxining, I 'm also sorry to hear your car accident . I quite agree with Zaw that  much attention should be paid to safety while driving. It's lucky that you were not hurt . My friends , I 'll send my benediction for you  from afar, blessing you well .

Zaw, it's ture that human is responsible for a lot of disasters .But   I also believe that more and more people have relized  this fact ,and they are trying to find remedy. Though there is still a long way for us to go , I believe  all  will be well one day! Do you think so ?

Good night ,my friends!

Amei

03:27 PM Aug 27 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

CONGRATULATION AMEI,

I'm glad to hear your good news. You are a student of Shanghai university ,that you have already shown in your profile.what's your major subject? But I'm not sure are you still in university or in the job.As soon as I have read your message,I pined to my university's life.At that time I'm happy because I have no worries.But when we joined to the job I lost my joy.My first experience of life is not sweet.Oh..sorry now is the time of joy for you.I wish you all of your dreams will come true.bye.

Zaw

08:11 AM Aug 28 2008 |

ameizh

ameizh

Thank you Zaw! 

I'll be a junior next semester.My major is land resources management. Surely ,university life is fun, and I enjoy it . But recently, I gradually begain to worry about  my future. I don't know what I will  be after my graduation. I have no clear objectives about  future. I'm puzzled and worried.But I can't  tell all these to others aroud me,even my parents. All of them always believe I can do well. It makes me feel pressed. Sometimes ,I'm really  afraid I can't  live  up  to their expectations. From my childhood to now,everything goes  naturally with no fierce struggle . So I don't know what should I exactly do for the future after graduation. Just study hard to win a scholarship? Or get certificates as many as possible? Or anything else? I have no idea.

Zaw,can you understand me?

Amei

05:48 AM Aug 29 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi amei! have you even thought of doing graduate study in your university or other university? have you heard the sentence? "bachelor is  as many  as dogs,master is all of the street,so  that  I think  that  not only you should be a master but  also be a doctor. you mustn't  be  anxious to look for a job after graduation,finally ,you look for a job after finishing your  school work,do you think  what I said is correct?just be my bit advice,please you forgive me if I said  mistaken,wish you happiness everyday.

rongxining

08:28 AM Aug 29 2008 |

ameizh

ameizh

Hi Rongxining,

Thanks very much for your advice!

But actually I want to find a job instead of go to graduate school after my undergraduate education. Because I want to be independent from my parents and could earn to afford my life early. I know study is something life-long, I'll go on my study in some other ways.

However, Rongxining, all above is my fuzzy thinking. I have no idea about what exact job I can do? And what worries me is that I have seen a lot of university graduates' difficulty in looking for a job.

Rongxining, have you ever been confused about future like me? Is my thinking right ?

Amei

02:23 PM Aug 29 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi amei! I think your idea is right in some way,but you should face the fact, the graduate is so many now, and looking for job is very difficult, It's bit easy that you look for a job when you are a graduate student,so I think you should do graduate study in your university or other university.I can understand how you feel now,you want to be a independent people earlier and don't depend on your parents and ease the burden of you parents,you are a sensible child from the matter,your parents hope you can do your best, do you think so?

rongxining

01:17 AM Sep 01 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw! are you busy now? you didn't say these days, what have you been doing? new week come again,have a nice week.

09:37 AM Sep 01 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi rongxining! yes I missed because I'm ill again.So I take rest.I'm sorry nothing to send message to my friends.what's the condition of your accident.Are everything Ok?Would you tell me about your country's condition after olympic game is over.In my country, the weather is no good,many people are suffering from flu.Bye Rong.

hi Amei ! I would like to suggest you first you must try to complete your university's education.You must try to achive your degree.That's important.Degree holder have a chance when you compete  for job with your rivals.So don't worry and puzzle.Never surrender.Try and try so that to clinch your aim.Ask to me and Rongxining for some advices of what to do next in your life because we both are your elder brothers.Bye Amei.

Zaw.

12:33 AM Sep 02 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw! I'm sorry to hear that you were ill, did you take medicines? are you all right now? you must take a good rest,I hope you will soon recover. my car had been repaired,thank you for your concern.china is ready to hold the paraplegic Olympic games after the Olympic games,the torch relay is taking place in all country now.take care.

rongxining

02:58 AM Sep 02 2008 |

piyush.piyush

India

I M FROM INDIA I M HERE FOR MAKING FRIENDS

01:28 PM Sep 02 2008 |