Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why is this world so fucked up, come out with your opinion guys and galz

jitesh2025

jitesh2025

India

My name is Jitesh and I am from India, I guess you would know where is India but for those people who don't know where is India it is in south Asia.

I am very disturbed and pissed off with what is happening in the world. There is so much of bloodshed, corruption, hypocrisy, double standards and other thing that are rampant in this world nowadays. 

That is why I have given this caption “Why is this world so fucked up “ and that’s the reason I have started this forum. The reason for starting this forum is to get people from all over the world to present there forthright views and to get some concrete ideas regarding this issue, On how we can improve this world and what can be done by an ordinary citizen like us, So that we are able to contribute to this world in a better way.

09:13 AM Dec 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah.. got your point nadiaaa. I respect the person who to start this topic, its just my own opinion and its not into forcing or something. well everyone do respect their own points of view.

11:38 AM Dec 05 2007 |

Anna

Anna

Ukraine

11:44 AM Dec 05 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnxxx yanao11.

i think GOD gifted us life. and for living this world.although we had some bad experiences no doubt black sheeps are everywhere.and it is not happend with one person. it happend all of us.then what, is we stop to survive? no we should try to face the troubles. not to be dishearted if something happend wrong with us or unusual.

but our bad experiences from peoples not from world. world is static on its position from nip in the bud till and no one know how long it will go.

but i agreed some pepoles are trying to destroy it  by their evil acts.   

06:42 AM Dec 06 2007 |

seneakin

China

ye! l support you very much.you  are  a very wisdom woman  like ~ could we make  friends?

l  am seneakin  qq 361789143

10:38 AM Dec 15 2007 |

xingxingyiren

China

can you add me ,my msn is

03:26 AM Dec 19 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx.

06:02 AM Dec 19 2007 |

redfengye1234

China

I think this is a reality and it can not change forever. since human came to this world,the   bloodshed, corruption, hypocrisy followed up.and i also like peace .but long time peace did not accord with the social process.

06:15 AM Dec 19 2007 |

a.mclauglin@sbcglobal.net

United States

Hi I'm a man from usa, the world is really "fucked up" and it is really nice to hear that other people think the same as I do.  I don't like what this country is doing at all, there is no reason for "war" and gangs.  I have always been very piecefull but lately I'm becoming very bitter with this society it's making me hatefull and angry all the time.  Sometimes I wish I was never born.  I had to get that out I'm sorry but well come to my world.  I hope yours is much betterLaughing   

07:31 PM Feb 05 2008 |

lilkg13

United States

the world was always fucked up and will always be fucked up no matter what we as humans do and thats the way its gunna stay…pride is the root of all evil and has been since the beginning of time…people are so concerned about themselves that they need to be the best and by being the best they need money…money fucks with everything and turns people insane, rips apart families, ruins lives, and even causes death….its so great that theres people out there that realize this but sorry to say it doesn't matter and it will never matter….even if there is 50% of the population that strive for world peace theres still the other half that believe in something else and they may think that world peace is not the answer…this is life and it will always be life because as long as humans can think for themselves there will be corruption and war and death and poverty and anything that you can think of….thats the price we pay for thinking for ourselves…..and i am going out on a limb here and saying this and i hate to but if you think about it, Hitler was 100% correct in the fact of keeping only one race alive, not the killing of millions part…think about it….if this world existed today with only one race and one religion and one language, yeah it would be plain and ordinary but i believe that there would be substantially less problems because people would be told what to do for everything, and everyone is the same so there is no hate…..don't get me wrong, i love my freedom its just that humanity is so brutal and theres nothing to stop it…..the only thing that destroys us is ourselves

02:59 AM Feb 21 2008 |

Danderman

United Kingdom

There are many reasons why this world is so fucked up, one of which is the fact that we let some of the most idiotic, agressive and hell-bent people rule us. Take the U.K. for example (where i live). Our new prime minister Gorden Brown is so far up George Bushes arse that all respect has been lost for this country. He is in essence trying to make the U.K. more like a state of the U.S.A. America is one of the worst examples of this because George Bush quite clearly has no idea what year it is let alone how to run a country. All of these unstable rulers of third-world countries fighting civil wars. Look at these rulers and you can probly tell, why the world is fucked up. Its because the people who lead us as our rulers are fucked up. Throw in the fact that the worlds major resource – Oil, has nearly been used up and the Rulers of the the world have been given two choices, research a new form of fuel or fight over the last remaining drops, they chose to fight, like idoiots. Causing more deaths. However we can see how George Bush has strangely ordered his men to 'liberate' the last oil saturated counties in the world, Iraq and Iran. Claiming itsa war on 'terror'. Terror is an ideal, not a person it is impossible to fight terror therefore he is just using it to gain propaganda and create more patriotic idiots to die for oil, oh sorry i mean to die for their country. 

P.S. sorry about spellings, im a lazy checker.
P.P.S. check out this video, its pretty long but what you really want to watch is the last 2/3 of it, or you could watch it all. Its pretty revealing and id reccomend it to as many people as possible.
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ 

09:32 PM Apr 03 2008 |