Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why do you want to learn English language?

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

Brothers and sisters I wanna your answer

Thanks

02:37 PM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

Good luck for all and work hard to get the goal

Sami

12:58 PM Sep 07 2006 |

lichee

lichee

China

English is important for me and my job,but I'm not good at it .

I hope I can master it ,but it's really hard .maybe i'm not work hard on it.

haha…......

02:54 PM Sep 07 2006 |

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

Hi

Chalange yourself, work hard to speak english, listen to english news, read news papers, watch films and talk with others.

Good luck

Sami

06:17 PM Sep 07 2006 |

helenliu

China

Because it is very important for me to get a good job and get a a lot of money .

At the same time ,I really want to go abroad .

02:42 AM Sep 08 2006 |

helenliu

China

Because it is very important for me to get a good job and get a a lot of money .

At the same time ,I really want to go abroad .

02:42 AM Sep 08 2006 |

hanguyen2006

Viet Nam

English is most popular langauge in the world. I want to learn E to read documents to get more knowledge and to communicate with foreigner or go abroad. If your E is not good you can't study in E, get a good job. Why do we want to learn E is very interesting question. I think we all should  find out answer ourselves, from that we find out the best way to learn E for each other.

02:10 PM Sep 10 2006 |

Smileys

Smileys

Philippines

bec. english is the international language for me to communicate w/ different nationalities(people).

03:39 PM Sep 11 2006 |

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

Good luck for all i want thank all fro sharing me this subject and as you know english language is the international language and all of us need it in his live.

Thanks

08:52 PM Sep 17 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

i agree with smileys

coz most people speak english 

05:14 AM Sep 21 2006 |

Rajneesh

Rajneesh

India

Well tough question to answer but all i can say that, people want to learn it because it will help them to stand the power of gloabalization. Advancement in communication science has forced the whole world to shrink into a little global village. Now distances and boundaries are just getting disappeared, and people have started coming closer. At next step they need a common language that enables them to interact and work with each other. I suppose that general language can be English only. 

05:31 AM Sep 21 2006 |