Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Looking for teachers on Skype

Pamplona_InglEs

Spain

Hi we were wondering if there were any native teachers with a good level of Spanish who’d be interested in teaching English on Skype, part-time. Mostly individual 1 hour classes. Must have experience. The pay is good for a country with a low cost of living. If you live in London for example, the pay wouldn’t be enough.Please feel free to get in touch.

My skype id is: markddavies

03:00 AM Jul 27 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

anie28

Nicaragua

Hi, help me!!!

02:34 AM Jul 28 2013 |

high_top

high_top

Algeria

im here to help guys, im not a native, but im good…. i teach in high school.

11:43 PM Jul 29 2013 |

orylove

Tanzania, United Republic Of

hi, i need your help

06:15 PM Jul 31 2013 |

ezrealvalor

Philippines

I’m here to help you. I’m not native but I used to teach English on all ages. 

09:04 AM Aug 10 2013 |

melekxanim22

Azerbaijan

hello friends iam student and worker i am improving my english and i am trying to get at first kind gentlemen and especially energyc friends like myself lolz  from over the world.i would like to talk  and to get  advanced level especially from canada uk usa  spain.i would be very glad to speak with teachers student fluent speakers.i hope  u can help me friends my skype is -           angel.jackson550 

05:05 PM Aug 12 2013 |

quickstar

quickstar

United States

Hello!  My name is Lisa.  I am a native English speaker from the United States, and I am a certified teacher of English to speakers of other languages (TESOL).  I have six years of teaching experience, and I speak some Spanish.  I would love to learn more about the position.  Feel free to contact me.  Skype: quickstar11

07:45 AM Aug 16 2013 |

melekxanim22

Azerbaijan

but often teachers on skype dont teach or just talk for free  they can talk with us as learners only after paying for them  but  sometimes not every student can pay   we want to talk free and get some recommends they  refuse helping free thats why iam sad 

11:28 AM Aug 16 2013 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

yep, every word is got to be paid. Capitalism! I think on Skype lessons should be for free.

11:32 AM Aug 16 2013 |

jeffkhan

Pakistan

anyone want to talk to me can add me on skype. I think we could help each other atleast.my skype name is emj3ff.

11:12 AM Aug 17 2013 |

lovelylingga

Indonesia

I would love to help anyone here..especially who wants to improve their English skills..i m an English teacher in my country Indonesia..i m not an English Native Speaker but I m an English teacher in International School here..so if u want some help from me it s free to add me on my skype’s id:lingga.remimdauw2..God bless!

02:59 PM Aug 28 2013 |