Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Twilight---Vampires' story~

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

about vampirethe trailer has been releasedFoot in mouth

just hope to find someone who has read this book or who are curious about this~

or anybody can recommand movies or books about vampire???Innocent

10:37 AM Aug 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

I'm one of the hugest fan of twilight saga, I read the books 3 times each and I liked it. Now I am patiently waiting for new moon, November seems getting closer. The movie is going to be off the hook.

09:24 AM Oct 01 2009 |

natasha8965

China

“The moonlight” is great ,it’s about a vampire detective story, and the two main vampire are very cute, you’re gonna love them.“the vampire’s diary” is new ,like only three episode released ,very much like twilight~

02:50 PM Oct 06 2009 |

foxy_tail777

Latvia

Love the Twilight movies. Can't wait for "New Moon", I think it releases in November here in the U.S.

There are several other books in stores or available online called "Vampire Diaries", New York Times features this best seller. I got 3 of the books for a friend as a gift, hope it's good. They made TV series out of it.

04:14 AM Oct 11 2009 |

Mr.Bean's wife

Myanmar

I really like the movie. I really like the way Edward loves Bella. I really love the way the Cullens take care of their family.I recommend it.KissKiss

04:40 AM Oct 14 2009 |

reeze

reeze

Uzbekistan

Wow so many fans! Is it so interesting? I also wanna see & read!!!

04:27 PM Oct 14 2009 |

isef mert

isef mert

Turkey

ı saw the movie of this book.ıt was good.and the music was really exellent.especially eyes on fire was gorgeous:D

07:53 PM Oct 17 2009 |

Lizavetka1

Lizavetka1

Russian Federation

Well, first of all, i like these films (twilights and new moon) so much!!!! Maybe, because i like how to play Robert and Krissie and others, of course, in it!

But i didn't understand why they ( the director) decided to finish the New Moon interrupting…such as some ser.??? i don't know why they decided it… And i want, of course, to say that Kristen played in New Moon very very good!!! I like it! It's so professionally! Thanks to her!!! :)

09:08 PM Dec 08 2009 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

I love the movie so much, but I love the book much much better. Kristen is so pretty, I love her.

05:50 AM Dec 13 2009 |