Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

حضرت آیت‌الله مهدوی کونی کیر آلبرت اینشتین تو حلقت اگه دروغ بگی‌

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Iranian Biggest Joke1

Einstein, according to the Iranians, was no Jew; he was actually a Shi’ite Muslim, a follower of the eighth-century Shi’ite Imam Ja’far Al-Sadiq.

Iranian cleric Ayatolla Mahadavi Kani made the claim in a video that has been circulating in Iran. Kani, who says he is head of a group called Assembly of Experts in the Islamic Republic of Iran, cited documents that claims that Einstein converted to Shi’ite Islam, and that he got the idea for his Theory of Relativity from Islam. The ascension of Mohammed to heaven was “a process which was faster than the speed of light,” and it was from this story that Einstein developed his theory, the cleric said in the video.

According to the ayatollah, “Einstein said, ‘when I heard about the narratives of the prophet Mohammed and that of the Ahle-Beit [prophet’s household] I realized they had understood these things long before us.’”

Iranian clerics have made this claim in the past as well. In 2012, the late Ayatollah Hossein Borujerdi said that he had had a relationship with Einstein, who wrote to him that “Shi’ite Islam was the most scientific and just religion in the world.”

12:23 PM Mar 10 2014 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saeed16

saeed16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

How are you dear Oscar73?

I don’t know anything about the video that you mentioned and his speach about the issue. But I know if someone/ones claim something wrong, the best way would be presenting our reasons against it and something like this and the others can understand who is wrong? And who is right? Therefore, if you are right and you are against his claim, it is not right to insult him and…! Please change the title of the post and be polite and show how you and your relatives have been polite. We can’t understand each other and solve our problems through insulting. Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance

Sina

08:24 AM Mar 21 2014 |