Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life and people

golden0falcon

Egypt

people today are interested only in materialistic things .They dont care about the other's feeling or other's s sacrefices or suffering especially that of thier parents.They are only intersted in themselves .This is my opinion,What about yours?................... 

07:56 PM Jan 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

OlyaOS

OlyaOS

Ukraine

Really interesting topic. I agree with this. Most of people interested in materialistic things but I know others who really interested in moral things and they appreciate relations, friendship, love, take care, help each others and a lot of another interesting things in the life. This theme is so individual and we can't say this one about all people. But I'd loke to ask such question in general – If it's true that we are here to help others, then, what exactly are the others here for?

04:24 PM Jan 08 2011 |

Black_xs

Black_xs

Bahrain

Mmm… interesting , I guess yew saying that dependency on personal memory that yew seen or maybe live , but believe me there r alot of things that r more importent than money food nd all the materialistic things yew just need to search for them :-)

09:42 PM Jan 11 2011 |

OlyaOS

OlyaOS

Ukraine

I think this place where you were is so remarkable and nice. Can you deckribe its in couple of words?

04:54 PM Jan 21 2011 |