Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do u think about malaysia?

didi da'great

Malaysia

did u know malaysia very well @ have u heard it from anywhere? so, what is ur comment about my country?

04:49 AM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

promiseguard

Egypt

Didi, your country in is in progress ,Muhatir Muhammed is still famous for his clean hand ,and what he did for Malaysia, when a product from your country reach me and I find it working well , I have a good impression about the whole country.Once I saw a big Malaysian plane at Jedda airport.. sure most of the passengers came in a religious trip,there are many malaysian citizens studying in Cairo.. I heared that Malaysia is a safe country, once I was fond of a Malaysian girl (seems nice to me) I didn't meet or talk to her .. but I had a wish to do .

09:10 AM Feb 22 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

thanx promiseguard

i do love my country and we are safe here. living with different cultures and races seems really unique for me.

i still wanna know more

04:12 AM Feb 23 2008 |

Luna_Darkness

Israel

this so beautiful country ___

06:27 PM Feb 23 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

not paris nor london or even swissera .

malaysia is the only country i am dreaming of visiting it and i will fulfill this dream definitly   .   when ????  I don't Know

lot of my reletives travelled there . I heard from them alot of praise . they show me their pictures also , it was amazing , relly amazing . that is way i loved it and wish to be there once in my life .

as you said didi which make malaysia especial is the variety in cultures and races . also it s civilization and nature . more over  its  polit and kind nation .

you are soo lucky didi for living in such country .

06:59 PM Feb 23 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

it depend on how you live in this country, if slave is common way in that country so slavagism had been damned long time ago and developed country can be an issue you can live and realise your dreams you can success and no one stop your dreams coz the individual success creat the general success , but if you can realise your dreams in that country maybe you have many so it's a cool country,

04:34 PM Feb 24 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

it depend on how you live in this country, if slave is common way in that country so slavagism had been damned long time ago and developed country can be an issue you can live and realise your dreams you can success and no one stop your dreams coz the individual success creat the general success , but if you can realise your dreams in that country maybe you have many so it's a cool country,

04:34 PM Feb 24 2008 |

pretty.angel

United Arab Emirates

i know alot of my relarive and friends traveld to Malaysia .. all of them say one word .. "Amazing"

i didnt go there yet .. but ofcourse i will  .. its on the top of the list ..

05:57 PM Feb 24 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

Luna darkness, monatta, pretty angel

i wish u can spend some of ur lifetime in malaysia and experience how beautiful it is. someday in the future may be…

12:47 PM Feb 27 2008 |

naosika

naosika

China

i know some pop singer  from Malaysia are quite hot in  Chinese mainland ,Hk, and Taiwan. My friends have travelled there and it is a beautiful country indeed. yeah! lol

02:14 PM Feb 28 2008 |

englishlabor

China

In my eyes,Malaysia is a place full of energy.didi,are people there with different color in your country?I have learned that Malysia has various culture and life styles and girls there are very beautiful. Many girl singers from Malysia are very famous now in China.

06:50 AM Feb 29 2008 |