Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i wanna learn chinese

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

hi everyone!!!i wanna learn chinese, 'cause my future job will be international conveyance, and the biggest exporter is China!so if u know chinese can u help me to study it?i know that's very hard, and i need to attend chinese courses, and i will attend them but only in the next year(cause firstly i need to entrance university in this year)!!so…if u know chinese plz write me in msn(or u just wanna talk with someone u can also write me) my msn is adorable_demon @ hotmail . com

08:59 AM Feb 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

angelaloveu

China

i am a chinese

i speak chinese

i donot know how to help you?

11:54 AM Feb 15 2008 |

Mizzy

China

Hello,Kiss

I'm local chinese.I add you in my msn.if need any help,just contact me!

My msn is :

12:18 PM Feb 15 2008 |

linux88

linux88

China

If possible, I would be willing to help you.

01:28 PM Feb 15 2008 |

Magnifigo

Magnifigo

China

may be I can do sth help you!Cool

04:37 PM Feb 15 2008 |

LearningChinesseLanguage

Bahrain

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing>7.8 磅</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing> <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery> <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>2</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:SpaceForUL/> <w:BalanceSingleByteDoubleByteWidth/> <w:DoNotLeaveBackslashAlone/> <w:ULTrailSpace/> <w:DoNotExpandShiftReturn/> <w:AdjustLineHeightInTable/> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” LatentStyleCount=”156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if !mso]><object classid=”clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D” id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]-> <!- / Font Definitions / @font-face {font-family:宋体; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:SimSun; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:”\@宋体”; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} / Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:justify; text-justify:inter-ideograph; mso-pagination:none; font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:宋体; mso-font-kerning:1.0pt;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} / Page Definitions / @page {mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:42.55pt; mso-footer-margin:49.6pt; mso-paper-source:0; layout-grid:15.6pt;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:普通表格; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]->

A New Strong Way to Learn Chinese with a Number of Teacher and It's Free

Absolutely Free Learning Chinese Group

Want to learn Chinese without a dime of investment cost?Ok. Come to my qq group in which there are a number of native Chinese who can also speak English. Everyone of them are very kind to each of Chinese language learners and some are full of experiences in Teaching Chinese.

To enter into the group,you need to first install qq software which is the only one most popular live chat software used by billions of Chinese people everywhere across the country. To download it here http://www.lawyerment.com/downloads/Internet/Chatting_and_IRC/Review_16061_index.htm

Or here

http://im.qq.com/intl/en/qq/2009/preview3/download.shtml

After you downloaded and installed it to your PC,you should register your own ID through your software directly or here http://im.qq.com/intl/en/qq/2009/preview3/download.shtml

And then, sign in the software with your ID.  After you singed in, Click the Search key at the bottom of the software and, in the pop-up page click search groups and type my group id 70989231. All are finished and you may talk publicly or click the avatar of everyone on the right to talk to him/ her privately.

Everyone is ready for helping you.

And you may find you can learn from them within 24 hours a day and seven days a week.

My personal MSN ID:

Good luck.

03:44 AM Jun 06 2009 |

an old friend

China

I am a sophomore in Qingdao University of Science and Technology in China.welcome to contact me within 24 hours a day

my email address:xy_main126.com

04:57 AM Jun 06 2009 |

LearningChinesseLanguage

Bahrain

Operate as my above mentioned steps  to download the software and then add the group 70989231.

01:22 AM Jun 07 2009 |

hetrick

hetrickSuper Member!

Hong Kong

Hi! maybe we can talk over Sykpe or MSN

My Sykpe is hetrickleung at yahoo.com.hk

05:21 AM Jun 07 2009 |