Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Taday is Spring Festival .

jinghuan

China

Taday is Chinese traditional day. I am very happy. now,I have eaten New Year supper 。Wow ,is very delision! I am older one year than last year. After four month, I must have exam for high school. I hope Chinese all to have happy Spring Festival,good luck to them,thought that the matter becomes .Laughing

11:25 AM Feb 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Gong Xi Fat Chai to you Jinghuan. I hope you will get a lot of Hangbao(I hope the spelling is correct).May this new year bring you more happiness, prosperity and wisdom.
May you live up to the expection of your parents. 

02:18 PM Feb 06 2008 |

jelicle

jelicle

China

jinghua,I think you must be a Chinese,hehe,just like me.Wish you a happy new year and,good luck!

02:48 PM Feb 06 2008 |

menggu1970

China

Today is Chinese traditional day. I am very happy now.I have eaten New Year's supper 。Wow ,it's very delicious! I am one year older  than last year. In four months, I will have an exam for high school. I hope Chinese all  have a happy Spring Festival.Good luck to them,thought that the matter becomes .Laughing

03:19 PM Feb 06 2008 |

vicky_ling

vicky_ling

China

Yeah. i was so happy today yet . Eat some dumplig and delicious food . and all family members are get together , talking and laughing .

jinghua , get a the best wishes for you . i hope you can get good goals on exam four mouths later . good luck for you . happy every day.

03:30 PM Feb 06 2008 |

LY61

LY61

China

happy to all chinese here

04:08 PM Feb 06 2008 |